1 year in the Craft

It’s hard to believe that it’s already been 1 year today since I started my journey into Wicca. :hushed:
I honestly did not think that I would still be practicing 365 days later. I had no idea what I was doing,
at first, and thought I would just quit in a month or two.
I stand by what I said when I first introduced myself here that it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. The benefits to my physical, emotional, and spiritual health have been tremendous.
There is so much I have learned (and so much I still need to learn).
Thank you, Infinite Roots, for everything that you have taught me. Here’s to many more years in the Craft! :wine_glass:

13 Likes

Congratulations @Kasandra! That’s so great! I wish you many more years in the Goddess’ arms!

8 Likes

Congratulations! Traveling this path for a year is an accomplishment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Learning and exploring this path is a blessing in and of itself and we’re all happy you’re here, too!

8 Likes

Congratulations!

8 Likes

@Kasandra , Congratulations!!! I’m in the same boat.Been s year or just about. Cant remember too clearly. The pandemic year was a blur. So grateful to have found Wicca and actually practice it, just about on a daily basis . Like you mentioned, it has also given me so much spiritual growth and guidance. So grateful to have found Spells8 and this coven. So much more to learn but so engaged in the process. I never really felt this way about any other religion.

Blessed be, and may your journey continue to give you growth.

10 Likes

CONGRATS to you @Kasandra it’s very nice to know this, wishingbyou many morebyears to come as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Congratulations :clap::bouquet: and I’ll definitely cheers to that!! :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

Hooray, @Kasandra- an anniversary to celebrate! :partying_face: Congrats to you (and @walter as well!) on your one full year of magick :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles: May your magick continue to shine brightly and illuminate the road to many more blessed years to come :heart:

6 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you so much! Especially for the great help you and @Francisco have offered me through out this year, as well to the coven.
Blessed be.

8 Likes

You are very welcome, @walter- the coven is so blessed to have you here! :heart::infinite_roots: :blush: Thanks for all the positivity, wisdom, and inspiration that you share! :raised_hands:

8 Likes

@BryWisteria , thank you! And always for your kindness, support and so much knowledge! I could not have grown spiritually without the help and advice from you, @Francisco and the rest of the coven. Old and new members.
Blessed be

10 Likes

Congratulations @Kasandra and what a milestone you have accomplished!! :clap: :clap: :champagne:

@walter Thank you for your wonderful presence in the Coven :grin: I’m glad that you are happy and practicing the Craft in your own way every day!

10 Likes

@Francisco ,thank you and so much more to learn…

9 Likes