10/20/2020 Daily Affirmation

Message to self:

“All of the changes that are taking

place in my life right now have been

divinely inspired, guided & orchestrated.

I move with unconditional belief, and

I am fearlessly welcoming everything

that’s meant to come into my life.”

~ Lukas Notes

7 Likes

:sweat_smile:

Yes. Fearlessly. :smirk_cat: *determined face *

4 Likes

I love this… “I move with unconditional belief” is my favorite part! I cleaned & smoke cleansed my whole house yesterday, and I felt this was the perfect energy to start the day!

5 Likes

I have been having a lot of doors open and things just falling into place. You help me keep on the path with the affirmations. I’m sorry I missed this one yesterday. I had such an off day and it was just a weird day. I wound up going to bed early to try again today!

I am learning to put my eggshells in the center and walk right through them.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear yesterday was rough for you, @Susurrus. This affirmation sounds like it lines up with what you need- fearlessly welcoming everything into your life :raised_hands: I hope today brings a fresh start and happy things for you :blush:

4 Likes

It was just weird & off, I had a much better day yesterday.

Tonight my anxiety is keeping me up this is the 3rd time I’ve been awake. I purposely stayed up late too. So just hoping this time goes by fairly quickly.

4 Likes

Awesome! I have to cleanse my home today. It’s just my kid has asthma and I can’t always do my preferred method. So she’s going out later. Yes! Lol

3 Likes

I’m so happy they’re helping you!

4 Likes

They really do! I look for the new ones every day!

4 Likes

Oh crap :open_mouth: I forgot to do today’s affirmation. Oops

2 Likes

It’s okay! We won’t hold it against you. You’ve been doing great for a while now.

3 Likes

I just added it lol I think I forgot another time too but nobody’s perfect

3 Likes

It’s fine. You’re doing the best that you can! No one can ask for more than that from you.

3 Likes

I guess you’re right! Thanks so much! You’re such a sweetheart :two_hearts:

3 Likes