100 Types of Witches Video

I love Anais’ videos! After watching this I found that I really connected with dream witch, art witch, crystal witch, and nocturnal witch!

Which ones do you consider yourself as or feel connected to?

4 Likes

Holy crap. 100 different types of witches? That’s a lot!

I’ll have to add this to my watch later list and check it out when I have an hour to spare lol

4 Likes

100?? lol I am probably all of them…hard to pin down sometimes… a little of this and a little of that. I have to watch this and see what she says.

2 Likes

What an interesting idea for a video!! I feel that she puts into words (or “labels”) tiny aspects of the Craft that might otherwise go unnoticed. She certainly took the “types of witches” concept to a next level.

Some of the most unexpected types of witches from the video:

• Personal space witch: The Marie Kondo of witches, they keep their space minimalist and tidy.
  • Emanant witch: They draw energy from spontaneous things like giggling, sneezing, coughing and involuntary behaviors.
  • Goblin witch: They hoard as many physical possessions as they can. So the opposite of personal space witches.

And my favorite one:

• Communal witch: They bring people together and thrive off the energy that comes from that colective force.

Thanks for sharing @marissa!

For those interested, I made a video about The main 3 Types of Witches with the more accurate definitions (in my opinion).

3 Likes

I think this is a really interesting video- thank you so much for sharing, @marissa! :two_hearts:

If someone had asked me “how many kinds of witches are there?” I probably would’ve said about 10 or so general categories, with variations within- seems like I was off by quite a bit! :laughing:

It’s perfectly fine if some may not want to wear any labels, but I I love how she puts to a name to so many different paths or ‘flavors’ of the practice :blush:. It makes me realize I’ve tried more areas of the craft than I realized, and I’m glad to be a witch of many types! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles:

2 Likes