12-12-21 portal opening up

I understand that on 12-12-21 there is a portal opening up. What is your understanding of 12-12 and how should we use it?

9 Likes

@corey1 thank you for telling us about this! I tried doing some portal work during Samhain but didn’t notice anything different. It was my first time. I will try it again Sunday. Everything I am seeing online about angel number 1212 is about remaining positive.

7 Likes

I was told that this portal is good for letting go spells, others say you can use it to manifest.

7 Likes

This is the sky currently with sun still just setting.

Damn beautiful.

4 Likes

Just missing mars which isn’t over horizon just yet. Wonder what I will see tomorrow. Thanks for letting us know!!

If tomorrow is even more aligned with mercury… I think waiting for perfect alignment as the sun sets is the perfect time.

Neptune and Pluto also are in alignment just not visible in the sky. Uranus is the only one off center. If all align this occurs once every 396 billion years.

7 Likes

I had been watching some interesting things on the 12/12 portal @corey1. Kassia explains it beautifully! She says it’s a time of great energy and getting in touch with our multidimensionality and the expression of our soul. 1212 Portal and Gateway: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW I 12-12-21 ENERGY UPDATE - YouTube

6 Likes

Woah, Tem, those images are really cool! What app is that? I need to get it :laughing:

5 Likes

That is amazing!!!

4 Likes

@corey1 maybe I will try manifesting! Even if it doesn’t “work,” it will be good practice! Have you done any work with portals before? Any tips? Last time, I used a a crystal tower on a spiral circle and focused on that.

3 Likes

The app is Stellarium.

It lets you look around in the sky eith your phone and it’ll tell you what you are looking at, including satelites and asteroids etc

6 Likes

Thanks for that the app looks great didn’t know we could do that. Got to love technology :blush:

3 Likes

No, I’ve never done any work with a portal before.

3 Likes

@corey1 I think there may be more than one way to consider portals. I believe – I am not certain – a portal is an energetic doorway through which energy may pass through. When I was doing portal work on Samhain, I was trying to connect with the spirits of the dead (and I don’t think I succeeded) by intentionally opening a doorway to the other side with a spell. Those spirits were once human.

I don’t know if the 12/12/2021 energy is like that. From what I am reading, it is more like high vibration energy. And I don’t think you have to open the door with a spell, I think the door just opens on its own. According to the article, a preparation step would be letting go what no longer serves you. Perfect timing because those are good spells for a Saturday night. And then tomorrow, to access the energy of the portal, you’re supposed to raise your vibration. Again, I am very much a newbie at this, but my understanding is that you raise your vibration through doing things like meditating, spending time in nature, doing good works, working with crystals, eating healthy foods, forgiving others, expressing gratitude, being positive, clearing your chakras, doing breathwork, yoga, etc.

So in a nutshell, to me it sounds like breaking bad habits and embracing new ones. Is that what how you understand this?

3 Likes

I just got the app myself & I really love it! Where I am there is only 1 street light by my house, so from my backyard I can see the moon, stars pretty clearly. The app is great for showing me what I am looking at from my area & for the time of day! Thank you!

3 Likes