12 Teenage Tales @Solstice.blog

:last_quarter_moon: Hello to all the sisters and brothers,

I am Angela, from Athens, GR -
I sing and paint and write and make websites.

Ιn a previous post, I introduced myself for the first time in here and had the pleasure of meeting some of the forum members. Below, I reattach the link to my website, with which I participated at the Tech Challenge - as mentioned before, a portfolio of drawings and dark fairy tales created by me. Only difference is that the website is now translated in English, for those who don’t speak Greek. It would be a great honour to know that my stories did appeal to even some of you. Again, thanks to the coven for the lovely safe space and the opportunity to share my art with the coven. Songs will be up in there soon, too. Cheers, blessed be!

xx
Ang
www.solstice.blog
https://www.facebook.com/solstice.blog
:lotus: :last_quarter_moon:

10 Likes

Hello there @Angelique :wave: It’s nice to see you around here again! I’m not currently at a space where I can look at your website, but I am bookmarking it for the future – in a few hours when I can hop on the computer :laughing:

It’s so kind of you to have it translated into English for those of us that can’t speak or read Greek. That’s much appreciated!

8 Likes

Hi @Angelique! Thank you for sharing the website link! I think I’ll save it also for when I am on my computer again! I look forward to reading your stories & seeing the artwork. It’s always great to see what our witches can create! I look forward to it! :hugs:

7 Likes

Ooo… I found your blog on the Wix Spaces app too! How exciting! :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Merry meet again, Ang! :sparkles:

I remember your entry- that is so thoughtful of you to take the time to translate your site into English! I stopped by and it really is amazing. Your artistic talents truly shine in web design as well- the site is beautiful and does a good job at showcasing your beautiful works :art::two_hearts:

Thanks for stopping by to say hello again- I’ll look forward to seeing your lovely site continue to grow and develop! Looking forward to the songs you are working on too :notes::blush:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

Your art is indeed breathtaking dearest @Angelique! :heart_eyes: :innocent: I just saw those lovely scenes made by you! You know I am also an artist :smiling_face: and I love that you are too! :blush: I absolutely admire your digital skills hun! Blessed be and keep it up! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

So the secret is this: the stories are hidden and I am going to share a tip exclusively with you, they are to be found somewhere between the pictures. Feel free to explore and see if you can find them! Love and light, thank you again for the wonderful vibes, blessed be!!

<3 <3 <3

5 Likes

I am very honored, @Solasta_Amore ! Thank you very, very much for your kind words. I’d love to see some of your own pieces, if you allow me!!

5 Likes

You are the sweetest, @BryWisteria I will keep this up. Thanks tons for the support :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Most welcome darling and how sweet of you! Would you like to get a look at some of my sketches in your inbox dear? I would loove to show you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

5 Likes

Of course! Bring them on!! Here, in a post or in pm, any place you prefer!! xx

5 Likes

Ohhh how fun! :star_struck: A shame that I’m not much good at puzzles haha- I’ve been clicking around in between the pictures and scrolling between them, but I can’t seem to spot any text between the images. I must be missing something! :laughing:

5 Likes

Hahaha, legend has it that just for them sisters of the coven who hate puzzles the link MAY appear if you click on the last picture :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What a lovely legend- and how wonderful that it turns out to be true! :wink::heart:

I am very much enjoying your 12 Teenage Tales, @Angelique! “The Kindness of Strangers” gave me goosebumps- it’s a fun take on a beloved classic. And your writing is beautiful! :sparkles:

Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous art and lovely stories- they are full of a lot of emotion and very enticing to see! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

You are mostly kind, @BryWisteria :heart: I can’t even say more :sob: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :lotus:

I am improving my translations for you witches, yea… Cuz this is so heart-warming. And on what a moon!! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Blessed be, take care :last_quarter_moon:

5 Likes

Thank you again, @Angelique- it really is very kind of you! :heart::blush:

Same to you- many blessings and much love! :two_hearts: :waning_gibbous_moon: :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.