9 Days Candle Love Spell

Good afternoon,
I hope you’re all doing well.
I’m going to start the 9 Days Candle Love Spell tonight and I have a question: is the circle of sugar left on the alter as well every night, so I just keep adding to it, or just the candles? Might be a silly one but I thought I’d ask.
Thanks a lot,
G

7 Likes

Hey @Gianluca :wave: That’s a great question!

The answer is going to depend on a few things, honestly, and they’re all going to depend on what you can do and what is safe to do. For me, for example, I would not leave the sugar out overnight because I have small animals and children in the house. I’m also in Florida which is prone to lots of bugs, so I wouldn’t want the sugar out anyway.

In this case, I would clean up the sugar every time and then do it again every day. You can put the sugar in a jar or other container to re-use every day, though! It doesn’t have to be new sugar.

If you can leave the sugar out overnight for nine days then I’d say go for that and just add a bit of sugar to it every day you do the spell.

I hope it goes well for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For reference, this is the spell → https://spells8.com/9-day-love-spell/

6 Likes

Thank you very much for your reply and those where my thoughts exactly.
I’ll keep you posted :sparkles:

6 Likes

Awesome! :clap: I look forward to hearing about your results!

5 Likes

So: I completed the “novena” yesterday night and I’d love some insights on the spell and to know how you would read into what happened. :pray:t2:
I’ve done everything following the spell, I also added some personal touches as the picture of myself and the person I casted the spell for on the altar (I did some tarot divination with Tarot before going ahead with the spell, to understand if there was to room to work with and the cards seemed to say that I was in the unconscious mind of the person, together with some sort of blockages).
Yesterday night, for the last part of the spell, I have dressed the last two candles with some honey, did all the rest and left them burn with the first two a candles.
At some point I went to check on the altar and I noticed that the red candle representing the other person, was very weak and the flame was very low and about to go off at any time. As I looked at the candle I noticed that some honey melted into the wax soaking the wick, so the candle eventually went off.
At this stage, I didn’t want to give up, and I felt the urge to do something; so I called in the energies I have invited on my spell, focused on the goal with intention and I instinctively turned the candle upside downw and lit the the wick from the bottom. This time the flame was strong, tall, higher than all the others and the candle consumed itself overnight.
Now, I’d like to have your opinion on this: I know the way candles burn or go off have a meaning in spells; and I have read that a candle going out during a love spell might mean that the person doesn’t have the feeling we’re looking for, that there might be blockages or other elements for which the spell cannot be cast. But could it be that with all the blockages involved for sure, with a strong intention and will, is possible to turn the situation around and make it “burn” strong like the candle did? Or was I juts trying to push it too far? I would be very interested in knowing how would you read into this, as per your experience and knowledge.
On the outcome I’ll keep you posted, but regardless it’s very interesting to see how candles react and live differently during different spells (and to understand if our will can overcome that too).
Thank you very much again if you’ll take the time to read and reply.
Have a wonderful Sunday! :sparkles:

5 Likes

I have read somewhere (maybe on Spells8)that if the candle flame burns high, it means the spell is working. I will try to find where I read that. It sounds like you did an awesome job on that spell!

4 Likes

:candle: Flickering Magic: How to Read Candle Flames, Meanings and Interpretations Here is one that has a lot of good information. There are several articles on here about flames. Hope this helps!

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply and also for the link: I’ll have it look right away. I am starting to work a lot with Candle Magic and learning to read through all the signals it’s a great journey of its own.
In this particular spell I mentioned, I was wondering if the candle going off was a sign the spell was over, but on the other hand I felt good about turning the situation around (literally). But we will see what happens now I guess :upside_down_face:
Have a magical Sunday :sparkles:

4 Likes

Pretty fascinating read about the candle going out and with contemplation and spending time to consult with the energies, and with that turning the candle over, making the spell come back together nicely. Sounds very symbolic. I’m very interested to hear how your ritual spell plays out.

What it means? As you mentioned, it could be symbolic of your situation with love and/or with him turning around before the better. To me, what you said, sounds very appropriate, but ultimately see how it plays out.

5 Likes

It could be just the wick or the herbs getting in the way, and just relight it. Make sure the wick is long enough, or if too long cut it. The longer the wick, the higher the flame, the hotter it gets, the faster the wax will melt. The shorter the wick, lower the flame, but if too short the flame will get drowned out by the wax.

Most of the times it could just be the wick, or candle acting wonky, technical difficulties. But have to also engage the feel too, the combination of the candle going out with what else is happening around. If you’re not feeling the spell, not able to concentrate, and the candle goes out, with the combination of events happening, could very well be an indication to stop the spell. The candle going out, it’s not black and white, that’s it, the spell is over.

But the fact you took a moment, contemplated with the energies, came back with a very symbolic solution, and the candle going stronger and better. The feel from it, sounds like the spell is heading in the right direction.

5 Likes

:pray:t2: thank you for your reply and for sharing your experience and point of view.
The biggest lesson I’m learning on the way, in fact, is listening and trusting my instinct.
But on the other hand it’s very interesting and a great learning curve hearing from more experienced practitioners. :sparkles:

5 Likes

Very welcome, I enjoyed reading about your spell, thank you for sharing! The second part of what I wrote, I made some edits, check it out, included more about discussing about candle wick.

5 Likes

I agree with @Eliza_01 – it could be that the honey just drowned the wick. It’s important when dressing candles that we don’t put too much stuff on the candle. Less is more, I think! But it’s also important to listen to our intuition, especially when it comes to candle spells and the energy of them.

I’d be interested to see how the spell turns out!

4 Likes

Yes, as I said in my very first message, that’s been exactly the case: I indulged with the honey and it melted, soaking the wick. In the moment, still, I wasn’t sure if I should keep going with a candle that went off, but now you know I did. :upside_down_face:
Well, now that I’ve got all of you involved, I will definitely keep you posted! :slight_smile:
Thank you so much for all your like support and wisdom :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.