A baby -witch- from Colombia

Hi all!

Just want to introduce myself, I’m Stefanía (but you can call me Stef) and I’m new to all this. I don’t call myself a witch yet but I’ve always been interested in these kinda things, this is the first time I join a community about something that I thought only happened to me (thankfully not :slight_smile:).

I’m all into nordic-green-artistic things and just want to learn from you guys as much as I can.

Blessed be! :old_key:

11 Likes

You might be interested in the Path of the Druids.

5 Likes

Welcome Stef! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Welcome to the site! We’re always glad to meet new people. Since you’re new here, you might be interested in the many courses we have, like the Wicca Self-Initiation Course. You may also be interested in our Green Witch Course too.

Then we have activities you can play with. Right now there’s a Divination Challenge, where Mr. Novus Has a Question and our Weekly Witchy Challenge of Spells and String with simple knot magic.

And there are other activities popping up like book clubs and weekly teas and things. So jump in on the fun and if you have any questions just ask!

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Welcome Stef! I’m from NY but I’ve visited Colombia and I didn’t want to leave! It’s such a beautiful country :heart_eyes: I definitely need to go back when traveling is more stable. Anyway, it’s a pleasure meeting you!
Blessed be :pray:t3::angel:

6 Likes

Hi @WhiteFox!! Welcome to the Forum! :wave:

It doesn’t matter how you label yourself. Being from South America myself :argentina: I know that being called a bruj@ stereotypically carries a “bad” connotation. But that’s why we’re here, to break stereotypes and embrace the positive side of our Magic! :sparkles:

I hope you will learn a lot here and share your findings with us too! Feel free to comment on any topic you like!

5 Likes

If you visit us again, let me know!

5 Likes

Ooh, absolutely! I have the need to travel but,ya know…damn covid :pensive:

4 Likes

Welcome Stef!!! I hope you have a wonderful time here and I’m excited to get to know you more!!! I recently joined this platform too!!! See you then! and Blessed Be!!! :crystal_ball::sparkles:

5 Likes

Stef, welcome to the community!

5 Likes

Welcome Stef! I am in Ohio. So glad you found your way here. I look forward to getting to know you better. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello Stef. Welcome!!! I also live in Ohio. Glad you found this wonderful community of folks.

5 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @WhiteFox (Stef)! :heart:

Sending greetings from Poland- we are blessed to have you join us! Please make yourself at home here in the forum, jump in on any current activities that sound interesting, and reach out if you have any questions :blush:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to talking with you more soon- blessed be! :two_hearts:

2 Likes