A big thanks to the coven

I wanna express my gratitude towards many members of the coven for making me feel welcome and accepted for the first time in my life. Im often judged for being goth. Or for my doll making job. Ive just never fit into a cookie cutter and you guys don’t expect me to so im greatful for that.

16 Likes

13 Likes

The only person you can be is you, so that’s who you should be! We appreciate people for their authenticity here, and that includes you! :people_hugging:

11 Likes

Openly being you even when people around you disapprove, I have only the highest love and respect for that, I think you’re doing Kali’s work, bringing down the cleaver on those fragile and reactive egos :black_heart:

9 Likes

I guess i mean being judged always hurts but ive never let it show and tend to tell people off when they try to tell me how to be

9 Likes

Personally I believe the best cookies are the weird shaped ones! :cookie: you keep rockin’ your wonderful self in this world. You be your best and authentic you. No one can rock it better.

This coven shone even brighter the day you joined in. From another goth who’ll never ever change. I totally get it.

• “Being different isn’t a bad thing. It means you’re brave enough to be yourself.” – Luna Lovegood
  • “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” – Maya Angelou
  • “By being yourself you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before.” – Edwin Elliott
10 Likes

Awww @Nikita-mikaelson- so much love to you! :people_hugging: :heart:

Magick is open to all, and I like to think that those who come together to share our love for it are pretty special people! Witches tend to not be afraid to “break the norm” and embrace who they are. There’s something about the Craft that is really freeing and honest- it helps us to look beyond superficialities and see the true goodness at the heart of things :two_hearts:

Awww now I’m feeling sappy (in a good way!)- thanks for taking the time to share the love, Nikita! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Many blessings to you! :sparkles:

10 Likes

I applaud you for being able to express yourself freely & have the positive feelings & nature that you do every day. I understand the goth stereotype not really fitting in, when I was younger, although it was a bit different I was there & still have my moments. (the dresses, the cloaks, the hoods, corsets, everything). :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We only want you to be you & no one else. Express your talents & integrate them with your craft however you see fit. It’s your craft, your choices, your life & as long as it’s making you happy why is it anyone’s business if you’re not hurting them. :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.