A Brief Astrological Update for WC 15th Feb

Moon Witch
You said

Piscean energy gives us the desire to find companionship and dive a little deeper into our relationships - with others and ourselves!

This is a time for friendship, art and imagination - your dreams may be more active too!

My friend is going to teach me how to do these gloves by using the technique of crochet :yarn:
Time to invest in my friends and myself! This is my dream to learn things that are art so I can be more active!
Thank you Moon Witch :woman_mage: for your wonderful talent!
Jeannie

10 Likes

Same thing over here! And this weather isn’t helping! :cloud_with_snow: Lots of delays in everything, mix ups and communication issues. I can’t wait for this retrograde to be over!

Thanks for the highlights and the positive energy @Abs53!!

7 Likes

I’m finally moving on from the intense dreams I’ve been having lately- looks like it’s thanks to Mercury going direct! :relieved: And it looks like Pisces is bringing some good vibes as well- perhaps its a good time for a deep soul-searching meditation :person_in_lotus_position:

Hope things improve for you soon- sending good thoughts and positivity your way! :pray:

Thanks so much for putting this information together- I love to read about it! You are a true astrology master :milky_way: :star_struck: :sparkles:

That’s amazing, Jeannie- good for you! Follow your dreams and let your creativity shine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :yarn:

7 Likes

I have rarely had to struggle so much to keep myself motivated. I have lists of things I “should” be doing and I am having such a hard time being productive - feels like running in jello. I get a few things worked on and then I simply lose focus or my day just deteriorates. Communication has been difficult. I go to bed depressed because I didn’t accomplish what I wanted. To off set the depression I have been spending more time with my friend who broke her hip. That helps my mood but leaves my lists intact. Just barely keeping my head above water here. I agree with @Abs53 and @Francisco this has blindsided me.

7 Likes

My therapist has always told me “should” is a curse word. :upside_down_face: We use it as a measuring stick to beat ourselves up. It sounds like you are doing the same. :frowning: I know there are a lot of important things we need to get done every day. I don’t know your situation personally, but anything that isn’t related to the health of you or your loved ones can be off that list. The time we have with loved ones is more important than the time we spend working off lists.

Maybe I am overstepping. :thinking: If so, I am sorry and you are free to tell me so I edit this all out. As a friend in the coven, I love you and all the others here. I hope you can find peace :peace_symbol: in the midst of chaos.

7 Likes

@praecog29 LOL I am a counselor and I agree ‘should’ is a bad word. I fight against ‘shoulding’ myself all the time. You are kind to care and offer support. That is never a bad thing.

Taking care of my Dad and my own health right now… those are the big ones.

7 Likes

Totally agree with @praecog29 here! I am sure your friend really appreciates being able to count on you.

As being productive, sometimes just seeing or thinking of a “to-do” list is overwhelming. And then I end up avoiding the list altogether! I think removing things or focusing on one thing per day is good enough.

7 Likes

May your focus and find its way back to you!

5 Likes

Travel Witch,
I learned how to crochet but I had to do it many times to remember to go under the thread. I got really frustrated at first but I did it! I am very proud of myself for making this small accomplishment! I think astrologicaly it was right on. I really do believe in astrology.
Jeannie

6 Likes

Hi :raising_hand_woman: Berta,
I have so many different projects I have to do and I actually sat down and tell myself OK this is what I’m working on and that’s that. So I can agree with you, about feeling overwhelmed. I feel the same I just like to get a list out about what I want to do. Then tackle them one thing at a time. I want to do so much with my day and feel like I’m not structured enough. I need to get up early so I have some me time.
I hope you are doing well we haven’t spoken in a minute and I just wanted to let you know I’m always here for you! I wish I could be a better friend to you! You have been so encouraging to me and helped me in lots of ways! By validating me and you always been really sweet! I just have not got to express myself and just wanted to say thank you :blush: were soul friends! My cat just decided to lay on me as I was texting you! Miss princess :princess: puffy pants gets her way around here! Anyway I hope you get around to all your projects! I’m sorry I haven’t been online that much it’s been harder lately just to get things done!
Anyway your my friend till the end! And glad I know you! Thanks for being a friend! We’re like the Golden Girls! I need a picture of them saying thank you for being a friend! :laughing: lol
Jeannie

7 Likes

Same thing here! I’m having the worse time staying focused and finishing a project. I love how everyone here gives so much positive reinforcement. I’m so happy to be a part of it.

8 Likes

Hi Mandi! Welcome to the forum!

I’ve been having so much trouble staying focused on one thing this week! I went looking for ideas to address it and I learned about the Pomodoro technique. :tomato:

I hope it will help you finish your project. I am still trying it but it seems to work!

6 Likes

@Abs53 ,thank you for your insight. I agree, it’s been a rough couple of weeks for me as well.! I’ve been stagnant with many things, as well as dealing with a close friends death. I’ve been irritable and pissy! ( Doesn’t take much to get a Leo irritable, when patience is low…lol) Thankfully, my meditation and prayers have helped me stay grounded. I wanted to try some spell work tonight. However, my mood was not letting me. Therefore, i left the weekly challenge for tomorrow. I did light my altar candles and focused on my breathing and relaxation. Listened to my Celtic radio station and lit a bunch of incense.

Blessed be

4 Likes

I am glad that you are staying Grounded Walter! I got a message the other day and helped alot! Evrything helps and guess what else! My husband just got this

I am excited to use this!
Blessed be

5 Likes

Wow! This looks great!!

5 Likes

Walter,
I was just wondering if you think this is good for grounding? I will let u know okay!
Blessed be
Jeannie

5 Likes

Cool! Yes, for sure. Let me know how it works.
Thank you

4 Likes

Walter,
It turned out really nice, I meditated in my room, with a meditation. I went into a deep deep meditation felt my whole body go to relaxation which is ushally really hard for me to do. It was really nice because this helps me want to meditate more so I can find that inner peace. I learned during my meditation that peace is a choice. So meditation helps me to dive deeper into my mind. Since. I am busy all the time it really is important.
As far as the mat goes its really expensive but I got it on a auction so I didnt pay the price they are asking. But I think its a good addition to my crystal healing. It has amethyst and they also have one that has black tourmaline. The matt goes to like 175f which is really warm. It is supposed to be good for circulation too. But just knowing that there is Amethyst all underneath me is radical. I can get all my aura and chakras cleared this way. When I did the meditation we went over all the chakras that was very uplifting. I imagined a white light in my heart chakra and it expanded. I feel better and I can sleep with it too. I am going to try sleeping with it tonight. This will help me reduce my stress and sleep better. They say to use amethyst next to your bed so you can have good dreams. There are lots of benefits to using amethyst! Lots of good intentions to be healthy.
Blessed be
Jeannie

5 Likes

@Jeannie1 ,great to hear! Glad it relaxes you and gets you into a meditive-state. I usually charge my Amethyst on my altar and on :full_moon: moon. (all my crystals and rocks) I grab my Amethyst and put under my pillow, and it does make me sleep and produces dreams. However, many times I don’t remember them unless they are some kind of premonition-dreams.
Thank you for letting me know! I’m sure you’re gonna get great use out of it. Enjoy it!

4 Likes

This forecast is in the past- but no worries! You can browse Astrological Forecasts to find the current news for the skies this week.