A Brief Introduction

Hello everyone! You may call me Hannah. My pronouns are she/her/hers.

I am 25 years old and a Leo Sun, Scorpio Moon, and Gemini Rising. I have a kitty named Mia and she is my familiar, I think! I’m not sure how you’d know for sure, but she is always around when I’m doing a spell or a Tarot reading. :slight_smile: :black_cat: :heart:

At this time I am living in the United States in New England. I have been interested in and studying Wicca, witchcraft, and Paganism since 2009 and have been actively practicing and out of the broom closet since 2017. I consider myself to be an eclectic solitary Wiccan.

Generally, I am doing a lot of divination with Tarot cards or a pendulum, putting together spell jars and bottles with crystal chips and dried herbs, and simple candle magick. I would like to get more into kitchen magick specifically this year. I am a devotee and worshiper of Athena, and I also leave offerings and give thanks to Persephone, Hades, Aphrodite, and Apollo.

Thank you for reading!

9 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @sweepea1996
I am Marsha from Colorado and also a solitary, eclectic witch :magic_wand: with a Scorpio :scorpius: moon :waning_gibbous_moon:
I’m so glad you have joined us! There are lots of friendly and knowledgeable witches here, so if you have any questions just ask.
:heart:

8 Likes

Welcome @sweepea1996, it is so nice to meet you, Hannah. I live In British Columbia, Canada. I’m a Sagittarius and I’ve been practicing witchcraft for almost one year now. Still new to it and have not found my Goddess so far, but still accepting of working with any of them. I usually post to the affirmations and Tarot Cards, except got totally busy with the Income Tax
Season and now back so will start again in May. I like working with Tarot/Oracle Cards and a pendulum.

Welcome again :dizzy:
Blessed Be :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hi @marsha thank you for your reply! Lovely to meet another Scorpio moon :slight_smile: I’m happy to have found Spells8 as well. I appreciate your note
Blessed be! :triquetra:

7 Likes

Hello @debra2 great to meet you as well!! I’ve been to Canada once to visit a college in Sherbrooke, Quebec. It was so lovely there, I’d enjoy the opportunity to visit BC!

Some of my best friends are Sagittarius, fire signs stay together! I look forward to seeing more of your posts.
Blessed be! :triskele:

7 Likes

@sweepea1996 welcome. So nice to have you here. I look forward to getting to know you.

8 Likes

Merry meet @sweepea1996, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I’m an Eclectic Witch here, I lean towards Celtic/Irish Paganism, I work with Brighid daily & the Morrigan when it’s time for me to wade through the Shadows. :thinking: I’m a Scorpio :scorpius: :sun:, Virgo :virgo: :full_moon:, & Capricorn :capricorn: :arrow_up:.

We do have a post to see where other witches from the forum are around the world: Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map:, our members come from all over!

I would suggest the courses section, there is a lot of great information whether it’s the first time you are learning or a refresher. There is a lot of information within the forum also so feel free to search the forum for any information on tarot, oracle, divination, crystals, spells, rituals… whatever comes to mind. Sunday is Beltane so we have Beltane 2022 :pregnant_person: Coven Celebrations.

I look forward to learning with you! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Hi @sweepea1996! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I consider myself an eclectic solitary Wiccan too! That’s so neat to meet you. You’re just in time to join this month’s Book Club, it starts today. So if you’re reading something, feel free to put the title in and give us a review on it.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

Hi @Amethyst !
Thank you for your response, it’s nice to meet you as well.

I’d love to join a book club! I’ll be sure to see what it’s all about :smile:

Blessed be :triquetra:

7 Likes

Hello @Siofra !

Nice to meet you! I’ve never been to Cape Cod though I’ve heard it’s beautiful. Eventually I’ll make my way, I am sure.

I’ve always really liked the energy around the goddess Brighid, I’m interested to have the opportunity to read more of your experiences sometime.

Thank you for the welcome and much helpful advice!

Blessed be :pentagram:

7 Likes

Hello @sweepea1996 !! So glad you are here. You will learn so much and feel so welcomed. I look forward to chatting with you.

7 Likes

You’re welcome! It’s always nice to talk to new friends!

6 Likes

Merry meet Hannah @sweepea1996,

Welcome to the forum- we are blessed to have you here! I grew up in New England too and still spend quite a bit of time there, it’s a lovely place to be! Although right now I’m across the pond in Europe- sending you warm greetings from Poland :wave: :poland:

It sounds like you have some wonderful magickal talents and areas of interest- and hooray for Kitchen Magick! Kitchen work was one of my entryways into the Craft and still has a very big place in my heart. Food cooked with goodwill and blessings always tastes the best! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :woman_cook:

Feel free to search the forum and you’ll be sure to find plenty of discussions on the topics you are interested in. Also, know that the Q&A Category is there for you- if you ever have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask away! You have a coven full of friendly fellow witches happy to help :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Hannah! :sparkles:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.