A bumble bee on my hand

Just got one I found struggling on the ground. She will feed only on butterfly bush flowers. After a while comes back on my hand. There’s a recent story about a bumble bee that went everywhere whit this teenage girl. Even had it sleeping in her room. There’s not apparent sign of physical damage, perhaps just exosted.
Will keeper overnight and see if next day feels like flying away.

Update: finally gathered the strength and flown away. Wished a long life!
Update: she got back out of nowhere and it’s been with me since.
Keeps feeding on and off and takes long breaks on my hand.
In Spain they call them abejjorros o zánganos, it’s slang for lazy.

11 Likes

If bumblebee finds you, you must follow its lead. If you do this you will come to the destination most suited for your new life awakening.

According to Pure spirit a bee following you basically means that you’re attention is scattered to freely and that you need to focus on just one Intention at a time in order to be successful.

8 Likes

Thanks, that esonates a lot.:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

8 Likes

What if I do not want become successful, that I am content with my actual life?

6 Likes

It does mention though that of it stings you the message is “WAKE UP” :joy: which in my interpretation means that you could be headed to a spiritual awakening

6 Likes

Well, she didn’t and is happily resting on my left arm in the living room.
Thanks
I will take her out in the morning to feed on butterfly bush flowers.

6 Likes

Looks like it’s just a lazy bee, a zángano, true to its name hahah :rofl:

4 Likes

What a sweet little friend you’ve found, @Basil! Many blessings to you and your bumbly companion- Blessed bee! :honeybee: :wink:

3 Likes

@TheTravelWitch :
Thanks. I spotted varroa mites, not enough to stop it feeding around.
It woke up very slowly this morning. I took the rubbish out(Bank Holiday week)and found some fresh flowers it could feed on.
Life has stopped for me now. It’s on my hand as I am typing this.:blush:
Finally has taken off. We walked out the house and it took off straight away. It was a long flight around before it disappeared.
Perhaps a way to say thank you?
Good luck to Big B.

3 Likes

Aw, I had one sleeping on the outside of my shirt, at my belly. I wasn’t sure what it was at first and got scared but it didn’t move. I do know with the cooler weather, they don’t move too much. I guess it’s a bee hibernation??? But I ended up going back outside and placed it in my garden and he started eating. :relaxed: I’m glad that you helped you bee friend out!!! That’s nice of you!

3 Likes

@christina4 :
Thank you.
It has reminded me a valuable lesson I tend to forget.
Somehow I feel sad, but I think I just done a good deed.

3 Likes