A cheer me up gift

Being on bed rest has had me feeling pretty down and blue lately especially after having to miss my boyfriend’s graduation campfire from rehab last night. But before his campfire he came by the house to cheer me up and he brought me a gift. Keep in mind he is a church going Christian and doesn’t know anything about the craft but he said he saw this at our local novelty type shop which has a pagan section and said that he just KNEW I had to have this so he bought it for me. He knows I’m a witch and is supportive of it and has even respected my decision not to tell his family about it for now. But the fact that he bought me something to lift my spirits is awesome enough because that’s new to me but that he felt called to buy me a new pendulum because the tip is broken on my favorite tree agate pendulum was beyond amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartpulse:

13 Likes

That’s a lovely chakra pendulum! He sounds very supportive & you sound good & happy. I hope you are doing well on bedrest & things are going in the right direction for you! Keep us posted on how you are doing! :hugs:

9 Likes

That’s great that he gets along with you and your religion! I’m glad! Nice pendulum. Glad you’re doing okay.

9 Likes

Aww, that’s so sweet! I hope you feel better soon:)

9 Likes

Hunni I’m so happy for you. He is a treasure. I’m so pleased for you that he’s a part of your life. :purple_heart:

8 Likes

@Susurrus I am very happy :grin: so far Rayelynne is just hanging out and growing just like she should. I go to the Dr next week and they may let me come off the steroids since shes already a bit bigger than she should be at this point and let me lessen the time I have to be on bedrest

@Amethyst He is very supportive. He said if it’s helped me become who I am today then he’s all for it. He just asked me if when/if they lighten my bed rest and after Rayelynne is born for me to attend church with him since his dad is a preacher there so I told him I would

@jessica72 I’m quite blessed to have him. He’s been a huge comfort and help with everything and has really taken to Piper as of she were one of his own daughters and she loves him too. Crazy how the right person finds you when you finally release the wrong one and stop looking for anyone. I wasn’t even planning on trying to find a new relationship but over the last few weeks we just couldn’t fight it anymore and have kinda just let things happen however they happen. I tend to try to micromanage every detail of my life but I’ve been working on not trying to control everything and trust in the Divine’s plan for me and I’m so much less stressed out and MUCH happier with the life I have and am building. You’re day is coming baby girl. I promise you that!

8 Likes

Ooh so pretty :slight_smile: that was sweet of him

9 Likes

Aww. That’s very sweet of him. You’re lucky to have him.

8 Likes

That’s so cool!!! I have the same one!! I’m so happy for you!! Make sure you cleanse and charge it!!

8 Likes