A little gift to me... from me

They arrived today. My new little friends. We have a Clear Quartz and Black Tourmaline worry stone, Amazonite, Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Green Aventurine and Moonstone points :heart_eyes:

Seeing as i am not giving $$$ in the hundreds to my horrible ex every pay day now… i decided to treat myslef. So what do I do… I go crystal mad. Retail therapy.

He never appreciated my ‘rocks’ as he used to call them. So knickers to you buddy boy. These ‘rocks’ will give far much more enjoyment and support than you ever did so :stuck_out_tongue:

I need crystals annonymous :joy: My name is jess and I have a problem.

And that’s just the start I plan to collect a whole lot more points and try and find a nice way to display all my tumbles.

12 Likes

Hahaha :sweat_smile: I don’t think you have a problem :joy: wait until you get over 200 crystals!!! :grin: :crazy_face:Nah you can never have too many crystals! I do love your shelf though!!!

But beautiful crystals :gem::gem::gem::gem::gem::gem:

6 Likes

I love your coffin shelf! And your crystals! So on point! LOL! Glad you got something for you! Feels good, doesn’t it?

5 Likes

@Amethyst @christina4 isn’t it awesome!!! 32 years old and still rocking the goth vibes lol.

I have wanted a coffin shelf for as long as I can remember. Boom I was at the antiques fair the other day and there one was. Just like that.

@christina4 Thank you. I cannot wait to keep collecting. It’s addictive. :heart_eyes:

@Amethyst Ha yeah I didn’t even twig to that that’s a good point. Displaying something that I bought for myself with money that I would have blindly given to him. Kind of makes me want to do a chorus of nah nah nah nah nah. Your right it does feel good. :grin:

5 Likes

Once you realize how good it feels to treat yourself well, you’ll want to do it more often! :hugs:

5 Likes

I am trying to find a healthy balance of books to further my study and crystals lol emphasis on the trying :laughing:

5 Likes

Don’t forget a healthy incense collection! You can’t be a good witch without boxes of incense all around! LOL!

5 Likes

Omg yes! I was in a store the other day trying so many hahaha I found a white sage and palo santo and i said out lound omg that’s gorgeous. A nearby shop assistant heard me and I kind of had that whoops moment but she was like I know right I love them too :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I need more White Sage incense, I’m almost out. I get mine from Amazon so I can’t sniff them out beforehand but most of them I’ve loved!

5 Likes

If you enjoy it, and it’s something good for you, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it, just remember that everything in life has to have a balance.

Beautiful crystals btw! :crystal_ball:

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

That Shelf is gorgeous! I’ve seen it online but wondered how it would look in person on a wall. Lovely gifts to you from you!
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Wow! What a shelf! Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

Beautiful crystals!! Yes, that does make me want to shop for some! I want a rose quartz and amethyst point too.

4 Likes

I love your coffin shelf for your points, they look great.

I have so many tumbles & smaller pieces, I have 2 Selenite & 1 Tiger’s Eye bowl on my altar that I put them in, I have spheres & points & some other small things on a moon phase shelf, & I have them in a printer’s drawer pull on my wall that we had cleaned it up a little bit, but it works great for the smaller ones & you can hang it horizontally or vertically. They come in many different sizes too. (They used to hold the letters they used for a printing press, so each letter, number, & symbol had its own little space in the drawer)

3 Likes

That is so clever! Looks absolutely amazing :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

I know it’s addictive :laughing:

3 Likes

Thank you xxxx

3 Likes