A Much Needed Vacation

Hello everyone!

I don’t know if anyone missed my little absence but I just wanted to say hello and I’m back now! My daughter’s birthday was on Wednesday and we took a little trip on Thursday and then an impromptu trip on Friday :sweat_smile: so I’ve been busy and missed my Freebie Friday posts and whatnot.

But we had a good time, we got to spend some quality time together as a family (which rarely happens, if I’m being honest), and the break from social media and my computer was needed and refreshing.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, too!

9 Likes

Welcome back! I sort of took a break from electronics yesterday without trying! I hope you had the best time & are feeling good afterward. My family doesn’t get to spend a lot of family time together either so I imagine that felt great.

7 Likes

Oh, @MeganB, you have to stop and smell those roses or one day you will wake up an old lady with regrets. Don’t regret child, FLY!

6 Likes

Glad you had some family time @MeganB! Sometimes you just have to unhook from the computer and enjoy real life.

6 Likes

Thanks everyone :heart: It was so refreshing and hopefully I can get back on track with everything else lol

6 Likes

I noticed you were gone, Megan, but I remembered you mentioning your daughter’s birthday and I knew you have been needing personal time. I am glad that was the case and it wasn’t something more serious. You are a vital member of our coven. Love you like family!

6 Likes

Welcome back, @MeganB! :hearts: You were missed- but trust me that I know the benefits of unplugging for a while. And there’s no price that can be placed on the value of spending time with family! :blush: So glad to hear that you had a lovely time and are enjoying the good vibes of the weekend.

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

It was definitely needed – we went to the aquarium for my daughter’s birthday and ended up taking a boat tour around the bay and saw wild dolphins! An entire pod with a mom and a baby, too :dolphin: it was so much fun. Then we ended up going to the beach Friday and I got the swim in the ocean I had been craving lol

6 Likes