A new member

Merry Meet )O( everyone. I am Lysippe, an older lesbian woman of electic wiccan path. So much has happened in life that I have been neglecting this part of me. I am looking forward to the classes and lessons on here and meeting many like minded souls. Be good to you and be safe out there.

11 Likes

Hello Lysippe!! Welcome! I am Amaris from Houston. I am an eclectic pagan green witch. I started my journey a little over two years ago but have known about Wicca since I was a teenager (my mom converted from Catholicism to Wicca). This coven & forum are a great place to learn and mingle with like-minded people.

If you want to change your username, you can learn how to do so at this post: How to Change Your Username on Spells8. You can do this on your own within 14 days of joining. After that, you will need to let one of our moderators know to assist.

The courses are a great place to start. I personally also love the Daily Correspondences and Lunar Spell :crescent_moon:. These help me incorporate the Craft into my daily life, even when I’m super busy.

Again, Welcome!!
Merry We Meet and Merry We Part.

7 Likes

Hi Lysippe! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m glad you found this! This place is a great way to get started on your path again. Since you’re an experienced witch, I want to make sure you know about the Weekly Witchy Challenge where each week, the lovely @BryWisteria challenges us to stretch our wings a little when it comes to magic.

This week’s challenge is making potions! It should be fun! If you have any questions, about anything, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Welcome and good morning @linda17,
I’m Isabel (aka Bella) a solitary eclectic baby witch. You will enjoy the coven - all have been very welcoming and helpful. So grateful to have been lead here.
I look forward in getting to learn more about you.
many blessings

5 Likes

Welcome @linda17, as @Amaris_Bane suggested, if you would like your username changed you can use the link she provided or as one of the moderators to assist you!

I’m Siofra_Strega, a moderator here in the forum. I’m not Wiccan, but I guess it would be called Eclectic Celtic :triquetra:

The courses are a great place to start even if the information is a refresher for you, you can search the forum for more information or for anything else you may have a question about, or you can post your question in the #questions category or share any information you would like to with us. We love :heart: to learn new things!

I look forward to chatting with you more! :revolving_hearts: :infinite_roots:

4 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @linda17

I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. It’s nice to meet you Lysippe. There’s a lot of information on this site, so if you have any questions, just reach out and someone will help you. You are very welcome here, so make yourself at home. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

Merry meet Lysippe @linda17 and welcome to the forum! :blush:

Don’t mind if I jump on the welcome wagon as well- it is a pleasure to meet you and I hope you have been making yourself at home here! :heart: Have you been finding everything okay?

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need any help- your coven is a very friendly one! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

A very happy welcome @linda17 to the Infinite Roots coven and the Spells8 forum and classes! You will fit right in here and we strive to be loving, helpful and caring to each other and I believe we succeed! I have been a solitary practitioner my entire life, and coming to this community of like minded yet extremely diverse and knowledgeable coven mates has enriched my life more than words can express.

I am excited you’re here and look forward to getting to know you and walk our paths along side one another! Peace and love, Jan :heartpulse::rainbow:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.