A Poem Called "Home" by Margaret

Hello and welcome yet again to all, just as promised this is the second poem for today, You’re all very welcome and thank you for the support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, in this website it is now my 4th poem, in my Facebook account and profile, Love is the first poem I posted online which can be viewed by my friends and friends of those I will mention there. This is for everyone to read, view and be entertained to, just like the previous poems

Blessed Be & Enjoy,
Margaret

Home
by Margaret

Destination all long
Always present
Gives us belonging

Thy’ll realize
All have it
Rich, poor or average

In this voyage
Dwellers keep seeking
Til end of time

Reason for life
It’s very answer
Lies closer to heart

Just as love’s mystery
Home has no rationality
Yet accepts us all

13 Likes

That’s beautifully written!!! :clap:t2: :rose::two_hearts:
Somehow I’ve always longed to go ‘home’!

3 Likes

You’re welcome @christina4

3 Likes

Very good! Even if my apartment is little, it’s my home!

2 Likes

“some things you see with your eyes, others you see with your heart” - A friend of mine posted this sentence in Facebook it after reading the poem called “Love” last night @Amethyst , In a way he’s also correct about it, I’m glad this one can also connect with everyone in different social hierarchy circles

2 Likes

Beautifully written @anne2! :heart: The journey is full of wonder and excitement… but whether “home” is a place or person/people you hold dear- there really is nothing quite like coming home :house_with_garden::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks so much for sharing! :sparkles:

3 Likes

No problem, @BryWisteria ,

I’m just thankful and grateful that this poem manages to empathize with readers in different places of life and defines what is found family. You’re welcome once again and thank you for the reviews too,

Blessed Be,
Margaret

3 Likes