A Poem I Just Wrote Down Several Minutes Ago named Liberation

Hello and welcome all, just as the title of the topic stated I just suddenly wrote down a poem, it came out of nowhere really, it just did, hopefully you all enjoy this one

Liberation
by: Margaret

Blank canvas of millennial’s past
Learning thy thrive
Where no condemnation rules

May stars keep watch
Thy guide the lost seekers
To liberation

Love is not power
Rather a home for everyone
Whom seeks it out

Why judge or call others names?
Actions & words are reflective
Of what you will be remembered as

Condemnation entraps us
Best to accept others and oneself
For both peace and love of mind

Love others yet don’t neglect oneself
Selfishness is to an extent also humane
View everyone as a blank state of mind

Oh comes, Liberation
In its unlikeliest of places
May it guide its wanderers

To find inner peace and wisdom
The hope of what man can understand
In conquest to search for what was lost

11 Likes

@anne2 This is beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So much wisdom in one poem :heartpulse: Thank you for sharing this with us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

You’re welcome @Liisa , I’m glad it can be seen as an advice for myself and other humans too, I was suddenly reminded several hours ago that a lot of people from junior high or the next door neighbor friend knows I do have a gift in writing poems…for now I’ll focus to the positive side of myself which involves that,

Blessed Be,
Margaret

8 Likes

That’s a great poem!!! It’s very meaningful!! Thanks for sharing @anne2 :pray::heart:

5 Likes

Wonderful poem! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Simple, effective and really inspiring. It gets the message across really well. Thank you for your poem! :pray:

5 Likes

You’re welcome too @christina4 , @Amethyst and @Francisco

5 Likes

This is such a beautiful poem, @anne2- you are very talented poet! :heart_eyes: I love the positivity and gentle guidance in each stanza- it is very powerful to read :blush: It is hard to pick just one favorite part, but I was really moved by how your depict love as home for all those who seek it out :house_with_garden: :heart:

Very well written- thanks so much for sharing!

5 Likes

You’re welcome too, @BryWisteria,

I don’t even have a favorite stanza in what I wrote, another poem will likely come out when I let it come on it’s own

5 Likes

This is really nice, well done.

6 Likes

Well said, young lady. I hope this lovey piece of literature was ‘liberating’ for you.

4 Likes

It likely was liberating @Garnet , it seems I’m about to pick up an old habit which I never really paid much attention to, it’s a nice one too and thank you for your words @Saulamay

Blessed Be,
Anne

5 Likes