A Scrumptious Beef Chuck Roast On A Sunday Afternoon

When i was a child and would go to my grandparents every Sunday Afternoon grandpa would always cook a Chuck Roast. As a kid i couldn’t stand roast. Go Figure. But the homemade Mac and Cheese was to die for. Now that im an adult my taste buds have changed and i love cooking a Beef Roast once a month on a Sunday. Since i live in a small apartment my oven is also small so it only takes around 4 hours on 250 degree setting. I like to add 1 small bag of Carrots, 1 Chopped Onion, 1 Packet Ranch Dry Seasoning Mix on top of Roast, 1 Package of Dry Roast Gravy Mix with 1 1/2 Cup Water. I don’t add chopped potatoes cause i like Mashed Potatoes with my roast and Brown Gravy.

3 Likes

Looks great @brad1! I like mashed potatoes with my roast too! That looks delicious! Thanks for sharing it! I can almost smell the beef!

2 Likes

Lol. Well thanks…

3 Likes

Mmm that looks delish! And very much comfort-food. I feel it would go really well with a warm chocolate pudding, or brownie!

3 Likes

I agree Francisco. :laughing:

3 Likes

A fellow food connoisseur I see- Mac n Cheese was my childhood favorite too! :laughing::cheese::two_hearts: Tastes evolve over time, and it looks like you’ve come to love the tasty roast from your memories. It looks so yummy! :yum:

Thanks for sharing the mouth-watering recipe, and I hope you enjoyed your lovely feast!

3 Likes