A "shut the f up" spell

Tonight I did a modified version of @SilverBear Stop The Gossip Nosey neighbor spell because there’s been a lot of “he said, she said, did ya hear that…” Going around about me, my legal troubles, my divorce, my kids etc and it’s getting inside mine and Piper’s heads a little so since I can’t pinpoint the culprits I aim a general defense. I used her same pattern as far as making the tongue and rolling it etc but to fill the petition paper (which I layed on top of the “tongue” as I rolled it up) I used lemon peel and lemon extract -to pucker the mouth, chicory root- to remove obstacles, black salt-absorb the negativity, mustard seeds- to give them a little faith in me, and nettle leaf-dispel the negative image they have of me)
and I used a white tea light loaded with protective flowers, black salt and chicory (removing obstacles) and within minutes of lighting my candle it seemed like every dog in a 5 mile radius started barking furiously in unison and my flame was dancing wildly and inconsistent but within a couple of minutes of me chanting my intention and focusing on the flame all the barking stopped at once (dead silent and haven’t heard another peep out of them for hours now) and the flame became still, tall, bright and steady. Maybe a sign of success?

Also I bound the tongue with orange thread (justice) and instead of burying it I placed it inside my spell box and that holds the works I’ve done which need to be kept undisturbed. And then cleansed my space and myself with Palo Santo and a self-love/confidence shower ritual

11 Likes

Sounds like a spell well done!! I’m sorry that people are talking about you. I know the feeling. Just keep faith and keep your head up because you’ve got a lot going for you and you’ve come a long way!!

6 Likes

I don’t care so much about what they say about me because honestly there’s nothing anyone can say that I haven’t said about it myself and I’ve accepted it and learned from it and I’m not the least bit ashamed of any of it because I’m a stronger, better person for having gone through it and coming back from it. And I have talked to Piper about these things honestly when I felt like she was able to fully understand it all. She knows I’ve been through a lot of hard, scary things, that I did things I should never have done, and that I have been arrested and may still have to spend time in jail for those things but she also knows that I’m not living that life anymore and that I have owned my mistakes and I’m willing to pay for them as a result but what bothers me is the disrespect they show to me and Piper by blatantly discussing it in front of her or her class mates (her dad and I grew up with her classmates parents. The joys of living in a small town :roll_eyes:) and the fact that just like in that game “telephone” that a lot of us played as kids there are things being left out or added to it to make it sound more messed up and it making Piper question my honesty with her but it’s also making her not want to go to school because she’s afraid everyone will be talking about her and about me… Poor kid feels like a target right now and she’s already been impacted enough by the events that took place without having to be affected by the “Trutv Hollywood story” of how it happened which has been dramatized for ratings :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_in_lotus_position:t2: outside of a press conference which would only embarrass her more this seems like my best choice

10 Likes

At least you’re looking at it from a positive perspective. And Piper knows that you’re not who you used to be! You are strong girl!! I admire that about you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Girl I’d be lying if I didn’t say it’s taken a lot of :woman_in_lotus_position:t2: to be so positive about this situation because the mama bear side of me wants to hunt and destroy for hurting my baby but it’s part of the small town life and it’s part of the price I have to pay as a result of my actions but folks are so fake and can’t own up to being fake so I can’t open fire on everyone. But I can ask them all to remain quiet and (in my best thumper voice) “if you can’t say nothing nice, then don’t say nothing at all” :crazy_face::rofl::rabbit2:

10 Likes

You’ve gotta take responsibility for your actions. There are consequences. I’m still facing mine. But I learned the first step is to accept the reality.

8 Likes

Sounds like it worked to me… I would be running down the street with my pjs on if my spell had such a positive outcome lol… Do you think i can use such a spell for my brain? I swear it doesn’t shut up and i even got a 2 migraines in 2 days from all the thinking i do…

10 Likes

If you have an amethyst, place it on your head where it hurts. Selenite works as well as black obsidian and clear quartz. I really hope you find some relief and soon!! I’m so sorry! I take injections for migraines. I used to get them so bad that I’d get sick to my stomach. and be in bed all day in cold, dark room.

Be careful because if amethyst doesn’t help, it could make some headaches worse. Actually, I wouldn’t even try. Try it with another stone!

10 Likes

Sounds like a great spell, I’m just sorry you had to do it. Good job, though!

8 Likes

Nicely done! Sounds like it was successful!

10 Likes

Thank you i have clear quarts here and obsidian i will try this :blush:

7 Likes

I love the title! What a great way to make this your own. You’ve survived too many Great Hurts to have to endure these Petty Injustices. Do what you have to do to protect your little one.

7 Likes

Oh, my Darling Phoenix, gossip got us burned or drowned 500 years ago.
What sad empty people they must be to have nothing better to do than tell tales.
But “No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.” Eleanor Roosevelt.
People will always gossip. The easiest thing to do is exactly what you’re doing, plus ignoring those wagging tongues. Remember, “What goes around comes around. (3 times)” Me.
Stay safe, Be blessed and know you be loved. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Just keep up the good work and do what your gut feels is right I’ll keep positive thoughts coming your way I hope everything works out and your daughter is okay she will understand someday. Love and light

8 Likes

Welcome @brandy5! I am happy that you have found your way here. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

Have you been able to peek at the courses? They are really helpful & the printables are great.

7 Likes