A simple thank you

Every time I get low or feel bad, feel the sorrow of the world around me, I simply check in to Spells8.
Kind, generous of love and spirit, each of us came here to learn. Separately we were lonely, shy, troubled or frightened.
We have learned and studied, but unexpected found a support group and family.
What amazed me the most is the fact that this community of individuals
Pull together like a giant impenetrable wall and we become a source to be reckoned with when one of us falters or has pain.
I don’t know all of you around the world, but I send love, power and strength to each and every one of you.
Most of all, Thank you IRS, and all its members for being…you.
Be safe, be strong, and know you be loved.
Garnet

20 Likes

Aw! You’re so sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I feel the same! I knew that when I first became a member, that I’d be here for a while and I loved the love :two_hearts:, support, knowledge and everything in between! And felt that this was my home because it’s members are now family members! I love you, sister @Garnet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and each and every one of you!!
:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heartbeat:

12 Likes

You’re loved too @Garnet! We wouldn’t be the same without you!

10 Likes

I feel exactly the same way. When I first joined the infinite roots coven I was fresh out of active addiction, a brand new baby witch who had just learned how alone I really was. I turned to you all for advice in one of my darkest hours and was met with so much love support and respect that I never left. Since then I have grown into a strong and compassionate witch with more love and support than I could ever ask for and more importantly a home and a family because that’s what we are. Thank you @Garnet for your beautiful words and for accepting me into your family. I love you sister! :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

I think this on a regular basis! I found IRC near the beginning of my journey where I was still learning my path (and lets be real, I’ll probably always be learning my path, lol). What overwhelms me is not the amount of knowledge that everyone here has but how freely they share it! I’ve seen other groups/sites that are more restrictive and makes me realize that they are just gatekeeping witchcraft. We are all beginners at some point. This groups welcomes all levels of practitioners from all paths with truly open arms and open hearts. It makes me proud to be a member! I thank my guides for leading me to IRC on a nightly basis. I think of all of you as true friends.

10 Likes

Thank you all, now I’m crying for happy.

10 Likes

I live you @jessica55 sister

7 Likes

Awww this made my day!!! :grin: Posts like yours make me glad we are here @Garnet

Huge thanks to all the experienced witches willing to help the baby ones!! :crystal_ball: I’m very happy to be in this coven!!

10 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Thank you @phoenix_dawn!! I feel the same!

6 Likes

Beautifully written, @Garnet- this was so kind of you to share! Thanks for all the warmth and love you pour into the coven, you help to make this community the wonderful sanctuary that it is! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Infinite Roots is blessed to have wonderful folks like you :infinite_roots: :heart:

6 Likes

I agree with your sentiments @Garnet and I’m so happy you’re here!

6 Likes