A small introduction

Hello everyone. I’m Crystal from Ohio. I’m very happy to be here and look forward to getting to know all of you. Have a beautiful day.

15 Likes

@crystal24 Welcome. I am Sharon from Idaho. I look forward to getting to know you in this magical place. Blessed Be!!!

7 Likes

Thank you. It’s great to be here.

6 Likes

Welcome Crystal!

6 Likes

Thank you mark

6 Likes

Hi, @crystal24 I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I have been with the Infinite Roots Coven for a little over a year. To get started, check out the courses. There is a lot of great information there for you!

If you haven’t already, poke around the forum, you may find answers to some questions that you may have starting out. Also, for an idea of what is going on this week Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! Aug 2 :new_moon: & we have just gotten our new challenge for the week :black_cat: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Cat Magick, for participating you will receive a badge that you can change whenever you would like.

I look forward to speaking with you more in the forum! :heart: :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Excited to get to know you all

7 Likes

Welcome Crystal :sparkles:

7 Likes

Thank you mirta

7 Likes

¡Hola y bienvenida!

I’m Colombian and I assure you that you can find beautiful people here, wisdom, love, good energy, and more. Don’t hesitate to reach any of us when needed.

Blessed be! :heart_decoration:

7 Likes

Thank you white fox. Everyone has been lovely. I’m not very good at talking about myself but I am happy to answer any questions.

8 Likes

Greetings!
I’m Pedro’s from Puerto Rico, welcome to the Coven.
Blessings!

6 Likes

Hey, Crystal! Welcome! I’m Wade, and I’m from Ohio too! I’ve been here on Spells8/Infinite Roots for a few months, and I absolutely adore the community! I hope you love it as much as I do! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Pleasure to meet you Crystal, welcome to the community.

6 Likes

Great to meet you wade. Nice to see someone from Ohio here lol. Everyone has been really nice. I think I will love it here. Thank you for the welcome

7 Likes

Thank you Walter. Wonderful to meet you

7 Likes

Hi Crystal! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

Merry meet and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven, @crystal24 :infinite_roots: :heart:

Joining in with everyone else to wish a very warm welcome- I hope you’ve been finding everything you need on the main Spells8 site and here in the forums!

If you have any questions or perhaps some witchy wisdom to share, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You have a coven full of friendly fellow members happy to chat! :blush:

Know that you are warmly invited to today’s group ritual and all of the current Forum Activities. It’s a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon.

Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome :blush: I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I love your name because I love crystals!! :gem::grin: Anyway, nice to meet you!!! See you around :hugs:
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Congratulations on joining us! I hope you have a magickal time here. This is a great way to improve your Craft, as you’ll see.

Have a wonderful day!
:slight_smile:

5 Likes