A Small Town Witch

Merry meet! I am being drawn back into my Wiccan path. It has been a long time since the last time I was walking my path. I am almost 30 with 3 kids. I am so excited! I feel like I am finding my way still. Its been about six months and I am starting to get excited. It has been a slow startup being a mom and trying to balance my life as a mom and my life as a witch is very challenging and rewarding. I am finding things that make me happy. A few days ago I treated myself to a tarot card deck. Its a very small deck but perfect because I live with people who don’t want them in the house. I love it. I want to be more surrounded by my craft. I am also about to go to my first local coven to meet and greet. I am hoping they accept me into their coven. I am also hoping to be able to make new witchy friends! Blessed be!

5 Likes

Hi @leona! Welcome to the Forum!!

Thanks for such a lovely introduction! I can tell you’re excited about learning and that’s a sign of a great student!

We all know the feeling! Sometimes it’s about finding the best way to practice without it interefering in our “regular” daily lives… But it’s totally possible! :sparkles:

If you are interested in learning more and you haven’t already, make sure to start these online courses!

Courses page 1

Courses page 2

And find more on the Online Witchcraft Courses page. Whenever you have questions or comments, make sure to come back to the forum!

If you need ideas for daily rituals, visit the Daily Correspondences Page and the Lunar Spell Page

Blessed be! :dizzy:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Tomorrow will be day 3 of the wicca self initiation.

1 Like

A very warm welcome to you, @leona! :heart:

It sounds like you have many delights in your life- and yes, I imagine you are kept very busy with your kids! I’m so happy your path has led you here and you are up for the task of balancing mom-life with witch-life! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: They certainly don’t have to be exclusive- there are many ways that you can use your craft to help your family, and maybe even get them involved (if any of your children are interested!). :grin: Do you have any interest in Green Magic? :green_heart::herb: Kitchen Witchcraft and cooking recipes with medicinal herbs can be a great (and fun!) activity for the whole family :yum:

Hooray for another tarot-lover! :flower_playing_cards: And that’s so exciting that you have a local coven you can visit- I hope the meet and greet goes well and that you can make some new witch friends! :two_hearts:

You are very welcome here in the forums- feel free to reach out anytime you have thoughts, experiences, or questions you’d like to share. There are many talented witches here with lots of varied knowledge- and we all have so much we can learn from one another! :grin: :two_hearts:

I can’t wait to talk with you more- Blessed Be! :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome @leona! You are in the right place to continue your journey :bouquet:

2 Likes