A spell for sending healing to a family member or friend many miles away

You will need:4 white candles in a square, a photo of the person to be healed in the middle of the square, a floral square incense stick, a bowl of salt, and a bowl of water.

Timing: Sunset nightly until things improve.

The spell: Light the candles and say "I send to you (name) the power of fire, your healing to quicken and inspire.

Light the incense passing it 9 times around the candles and photo saying 9 times: I send to you (name) the power of air, your healing to restore and repair.

Add 6 pinches of salt to the water swirl 6 times and sprinkle a circle of drops around the candles saying: Here in healing 4 powers unite, healing powerful golden,bright, water,earth,air,and fire, bring the healing i desire.
let the candles and incense burn through and tip the water away into earth leave the photo where the natural light will shine on it.

not mine i got this from a book and figured someone on this could use it… Credit:1001 Spells by Cassandra Eason

8 Likes

Really beautiful spell- I particularly love the chant :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much for sharing, @rachel31 :sparkles:

5 Likes

No problem at all and I thought the chant was beautiful as well. I like helping anyone in need or if they just want to read…lol

4 Likes

You have a kind and generous heart for sharing- thanks for thinking of the coven with these great spells! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes