Advice for Today

After i did my daily card pull, I chose a page from my Daily Oracle book that @Limeberry got me interested in.this is what page I picked:

I just thought that it makes sense. Nobody knows everything! I for one, personally am learning something nolew everyday. My reading ended up being about wisdom. So, I thought I’d share this with you all.
Have a blessed day :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Ooh what a great page! I always get such interesting readings from this book :heart_eyes:
Every day is a lesson! :heart:
Thanks for sharing @christina4 :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

You’re welcome :blush: thanks for recommending the book :wink:

5 Likes

Very good advice! Thanks love!

5 Likes

That’s a wonderful saying. I am constantly learning something new also. At least once a day!

4 Likes

I am still learning, I stumble but still I always have a open ear and am always trying to listen to spirit. I am a seeker and always learning new things about others and myself.
Thanks for this message as well
Jeannie

4 Likes

Oh you’re welcome babe! :sparkles::blush::sparkles:

3 Likes

Me too! I try to anyway! :blush:

3 Likes

We all stumble here or there. Nobody is perfect and I believe that nobody is better than anyone else. Believe me, I’ve stumbled so many times that I’ve needed a mental cast with crutches.:face_with_head_bandage::adhesive_bandage::stethoscope:

3 Likes

Beautiful, @Christina4! :two_hearts: This advice is very wise and also humbling :blush: I love this pro-learning mentality- one of the classes I took earlier this year calls it the “growth mentality” :two_hearts:

1_PQBc8JCD5yu4x2wxCCGU1g
[Pic from Medium]

When someone accepts that there is always more to learn and many ways to improve- so many doors and new possibilities open up! :door:

Thank you for this wonderful affirmation :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::books:

3 Likes

NICE…I love life lessons and each day brings something new. I just wish life would let us choose our teachers … some of them are really harsh.

4 Likes

@BryWisteria this is a wonderful visual.

3 Likes

I learned this too. Thanks for this bc I can use this for my son! :wink::heart:

2 Likes

Agreed, @Berta! :grin: Some teachers and some lessons can be brutal :sweat:

But on the other hand, I guess when I look back at some of the strictest teachers and most difficult situations- I think they brought about the biggest changes in both my life and my mentality. And certainly lessons I won’t ever forget! :laughing:

So I guess it all boils down to what you make of it- which is to say, it goes right back to choosing your mentality and going with the Growth Mindset! :brain::star_struck:

You’re very welcome, @Christina4! I hope your son enjoys this lesson- it’s a great boost of positivity (and can even be considered “mind control”! :brain::grin:) that I wish I learned as a kid! A very beneficial and encouraging thing to learn :open_book:

3 Likes