Advice on spells to help my son pass his exams

Hello
Any recommendations for spells to cast to support my son to pass his exams/get through his exams? Advice would be great as there are many spells but I’m aware this is to support someone else. Thank you x

12 Likes

I know there is one in the courses for passing a test. If you go to the courses and search for “spell to pass a test” it should pop up. You can reword it a little and set your intentions for him.

10 Likes

Hello @dawn13,

There are definitely spells for that! :blush: I believe the one Mystqiue kindly suggested is this one here:

That’s a good one because it’s specifically designed for passing an exam. In addition to the sun sigil, I think general spells for victory, success, and good luck would also help. Here are a few collections with spells for those helpful intentions:

Wishing you son all the best with his exams! :100: :sparkles:

Blessed be!

12 Likes

Thank @BryWisteria ! The top one is the one I was thinking of.

7 Likes

Thanks for all the help and advice - I suppose I was unsure because it’s a spell I’m doing for someone else (even though he is my son) xx

8 Likes

I was wondering about that, thank you x

8 Likes

I do lots of spells for other people. Just have to have your intentions set on them while doing it. You got this!

Wish him all the best on his tests! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

8 Likes

Have him listen to this hypnosis for test taking sucess it helped me pass my board exams: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LJg20ghSok.
May he have sucess mote it be!!

8 Likes

@Mystique Yay! Thanks for the good suggestion! :raised_hands: :grinning: :sun:

When it comes to casting, some say it’s fine to cast for others, others say it’s not okay to cast for others, and others will say it all depends on the situation. Ultimately, whether or not you feel casting spells for someone else is okay will boil down to your personal magickal ethics.

No one should tell you what is right or wrong for you and your practice - it’s a valuable and important thing for every witch to explore for themselves :woman_mage: :sparkles:

Whatever you choose to do, I’m wishing you (and your son!) only the best, Dawn - blessed be! :heart:

6 Likes

He said the exam went well, yay!

(I think for this I know he wants to do well so casting a spell to help seems fine.)

7 Likes

Yayyyyy that is fabulous Dawn!

Yes, I feel if it is something he wants there is no harm in giving a little help with a spell. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Hooray! A big congrats, Dawn - that’s awesome! :partying_face: :sparkles:

5 Likes