After doing a reversible spell

Hello , I’m hoping someone can help :weary: I finished my reversible candle , but not sure when spell is done what am I to do ? Do I give thanks ? Is there anything that I have to do that’s important? Your help is appreciated

4 Likes

Definitely give thanks and wait. Assume the result you wanted has already happened. For time is cylindrical and the Gods don’t work on the same timeline as us.

5 Likes

Usually, I give thanks/gratitude & dispose of the remains either by burying, burning, or giving them back to the earth somehow. You can collect candle wax & reuse it for candles or throw it away. I would wait until the next New Moon to see if there are any results blossoming before you do anything else or before you redo the spell.

4 Likes

If I worked directly with another spirit (deity, familiar, or otherwise) then I give thanks for their help. If I didn’t, then I just move on with my day and pay attention to whether or not the spell worked.

3 Likes

Thank you everyone :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.