Aloha from the Valley Isle!

:hibiscus: My name is Amie and I am so glad I stumbled upon this site as I was browsing through Harvest Moon Spells. I started dabbling in Wicca and casting spells with friends in college and have now just tumbled upon it again. I live on Maui in Hawaii and I wish you could see this Full Moon staring down at me and lighting up the island with her beauty! I can’t wait to dive deeper, start all the lessons and create magic! Mahalo for inviting me in! :pray: :call_me_hand: I am also interested in tarot, herbs and crystals. Lately, I have been blessed by the presence of the Pueo, Hawaiian Owl visiting me often…

13 Likes

Hi there @amieb! Or should I say Aloha? I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I bet the Full Moon is gorgeous from where you’re at! I envy you! My parents took me to Hawaii but I was barely even one year old, so I don’t remember any of it. Not fair I’d say. LOL.

Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to learn. And if you have any questions, about anything really, you can ask, and someone here on the forum will help. We’re cool like that.

I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Aloha, hello and a very warm welcome. I’m Jess from Perth, Australia. I am very brand new and just starting out on my path.

This coven is amazing. The people that you will meet are such beautiful souls. They are kind, loving, generous and so supportive. I feel that i am so blessed to have found this group. No question is ever too silly. Everyone here is willing to help and offer support, advice and guidance.

I look forward to getting to know you! :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Hello AmieB! I’m Rhiannon from North Carolina. I just joined this group about a week ago and they are such warm and wonderful people. I look forward to getting to know you. Blessed be!

9 Likes

@amieb hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. It’s wonderful you found your way here to this great community. Any questions just ask and someone will help you. Hope to chat soon

9 Likes

Aloha, @amieb , and welcome to Infinite Roots!

I’m Stef from Bogotá - Colombia. I’m glad you found us, as @jessica72 said, there’s no silly question and you can reach us all whenever you like :slight_smile:

I was looking for the Pueo owl on Google and it’s very beautiful. It’s said that the owl is the representation of knowledge and wisdom, in Greek mythology is related to Athena, and Nordics with Oðin, maybe it has its own meaning in the Hawaiian mythology, I know it’s very interesting as well.

Hope to see you soon!

Aloha and blessed be :sun:

9 Likes

Welcome @amieb, I’m so happy to have you join our little community.

My name is Temujin, and I am from Australia.

Looking forward to communicating with you more and getting to know you.

Tem

8 Likes

Aloha :hibiscus: @amieb! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod! I’m so happy you found your way here. I hope you have had a chance to look at the courses as @Amethyst said!

Feel free to jump in on any post or ask any questions. Someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Everyone here is very nice, helpful, & supportive. :hugs:

A great place to figure out what is happening are the Merry Meet Monday - News for the Week! Oct 18 :bow_and_arrow: posts.

I hope to talk to you soon! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Aloha @amieb and Welcome to Spells8/Infinite Roots. My name is Rowan and I am in South Carolina. It’s very nice to meet you and I encourage to take a peek at the Q&A if you happen to have any questions.
Looking forward to many more conversations,
Blessed Be
Rowan

8 Likes

Warm greetings @amieb :blush:

Welcome to the forum! I’m so glad you decided to heed the call and have begun your exciting journey into magick. As you learn and explore, feel free to share your finds with the forum- you have many friendly fellow magick-lovers here who love to chat!

Know that you are also warmly invited to join in the forum activities (such as today’s group tea ritual). Make yourself at home here!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed Be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York.
It’s so nice to have you here with us all! You’ll love it here! There’s so many nice members and group activities, you’ll see. :wink:
Have a blessed day/night!

7 Likes

Thank you all! xoxo

5 Likes