Altars! Love to see yours!

Very nice addition @IrisW

9 Likes

The microwave shelf is perfect. Thanks for the tip, Iris! :+1:

BTW I get a bit uneasy when I see candles under a shelf :sweat_smile:. Please make sure you don’t light them below any coverings!! :grin: :pray:

8 Likes

Candles purely for decorative purposes only, I assure you. I’ll use the top shelf for open flames :fire:

9 Likes

I’ve rearranged things so I don’t accidentally do something stupid when I’m not thinking :rofl:

18 Likes

Hahah thanks!!! :relieved: :relieved: I like that 2-layer arrangement, Earth and Sky, Heart and Soul
:earth_americas: :sun_with_face:

9 Likes

I live full time in an RV. My altar is small and mobile so I can store it away when needed. I don’t use candles to mark the quarters as I don’t have solid surfaces to put them on and my cats will knock them over! Instead I use elemental representation.

East - air: feathers (somehow the cats leave the alone while they are in the circle)
South - fire: cinnamon sticks or dried chili peppers
West - water: sea shells
North - earth: stones, salt

Here currently, all items are on my altar.

I have a separate deity altar. It’s in one of the only locations with little travel that has solid surfaces for Their candles.

21 Likes

Those are beautiful altars! Very practical since you’re on the move. Great job!

9 Likes

@Amethyst Thank you! :heart::heart: They can both be packed up quickly if need be. My hubby told me that once we settle, he’ll build me a small little cottage (think she-shed) and then I can have a permanent space for everything!

11 Likes

That would be nice of him! That’s so great!

9 Likes

I’m off on holiday on Friday and I’ve put together a little travel altar set to take with me.

22 Likes

Very cute! I love the little statue! Safe travels my friend!

8 Likes

@Amaris_Bane Your RV altar is amazing!! :star_struck: Thanks for sharing it with us, it’s very inspiring!

@IrisW Did you make the pentacle rock? :pentagram: Nice and portable!

10 Likes

Yay for She-sheds!

8 Likes

Not much handiwork, the talents of one of the lively Etsy sellers I’ve shopped with.

9 Likes

20 Likes

19 Likes

25 Likes

Whoa, @MeganB! Those altars are great! Very colorful and unique!

6 Likes

I think @Amethyst meant to tag @phoenix_dawn :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

@phoenix_dawn, I love how colorful your altars are! Where did you get the colorful wall hanging with the sun?

8 Likes