Always drawn to the dark side

That tree stump is so me lol, my everyday life for you… :woman_facepalming: :rofl:

13 Likes

Those teachers that are good teachers deserve a medal and better pay :+1:

13 Likes

100%! They don’t get enough recognition or remuneration!

11 Likes

They also smell pretty bad from what I remember. :rofl:

But they look cute. :smile:

11 Likes

That’s for sure

Cute and stinky

11 Likes

I love this reading because I have that spark in me that wants more in life. I feel like my spirit is truly trying to be more of the lite and there literally always something that is in opposition!
Show me universe that you love me!
My whole and reality is going to change! My mind is about stargazing! How do I get my life together? I’m going to keep dreaming that’s all there is to it huh :thinking:

Im going to hold this space I just know it!
Jeannie

13 Likes

that’s an accurate answer :smile:

we watched the babadook too. my partner loves watching scary movies but neither of us like those that rely on jumps scares. this didn’t and we thought it was well done :smile:

they do. my mum’s a teacher too but teaching english in our community college kind of place called tafe. she would continue working at home until 3 am sometimes and always went above and beyond for her students even though it was causing her to suffer emotionally and physically

she’s managed to tone it down quite a lot in recent years and learn to better take care of herself instead of pushing herself so hard. it’s just sad that it took her to have serious blood pressure scares for her to start listening to us about how it’s an unsustainable way to work

11 Likes

Aww she sounds lovely. I’m glad the students have someone so dedicated as her!

Glad she found her balance. It’s not easy that’s for sure :blush:

10 Likes