Am happy ☺️

I was just browsing through the forum today and I discovered a lot of things in the group, it might not mean anything to u, am black and little things like this means a lot to me.
I want to thank the creator of this app for such beautiful moment to experience such beautiful place, I saw free books and am reading KARMIC SPELL now :relaxed:, I am chatting with people from different tribes who treat me like am a sister, a lot of beautiful people with beautiful hrt :heartbeat:
Am using this little post to say thank u to everyone who in little ways have shown me that colour and race doesn’t make a witch,
U all are beautiful and blessed be​:heartbeat::heartbeat:
Thanks for the free membership, for the free books, for the love, advice, training, and the fun :joy::joy:

15 Likes

@amara
My beautiful girl, color is the least thing ANY-one should worry about.
I’m much more concerned with the color of your heart. And yours sweetheart is golden. :orange_heart:
Blessings and love
Garnet

13 Likes

@amara you are welcome here. This is your home. The more I talk the more I find support and love here. I hope that you will find the same.

8 Likes

:hugs: so sweet! thank you for making me smile tonight, Amara :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@amara you are such a blessing yourself. You have brought so much light and love to the group. You are a most cherished sister here. You will always and forever be most welcome here sweetheart. I agree with mary25 and your post made me smile tonight. Lots of love beautiful :hugs:

7 Likes

It sounds like you spread smiles all across the globe, @Amara- I know I’m smiling too right now from reading this lovely message! :heart::blush:

Cheers to what you said- things like color, race, location, backgrounds- while these qualities help make us the wonderfully unique people we are, they certainly don’t limit or restrict anyone in a supportive coven. It’s something wonderful about a witchy family- we love you for who you are, exactly as the beautiful soul you are! :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the love- I’m sending lots of love and warmth back to you too, Amara, you are a real blessing here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@mary25 anytime honey :heartbeat:

6 Likes

@Garnet thanks so much, those words are blessing to my soul💓

5 Likes

@jessica72
Am so honored to hear that am cherished here, thanks so much sweetheart :kiss:

5 Likes

@TheTravelWitch_Bry
U all are making me cry with nice messages and love, thanks so much honey
Am glad to be here, and always be here​:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

6 Likes