Am I alone?

Looks like am the only Nigerian here :sleepy::sleepy:

8 Likes

From looking at the replies to the Where in the World are Witches 2022 Poll, it does look like the vast majority of users (or at least the users who replied to the poll!) come from areas other than Africa- but I wouldn’t say you’re alone at all, @Amara!

Although we may not come from the same place on the globe, we all share the same love and appreciation for magick :handshake: :sparkles: The coven community is a big family with many roots- infinite roots :wink:- that stretch across land, sea, and sky.

Even though many of us practice as solitary witches, the coven here is a welcoming home for one and all where we can gather and be together. So please don’t feel alone, Amara- you’re among family here! :heart::infinite_roots:

Blessed be!

10 Likes

You aren’t alone @amara, just because the poll doesn’t show anyone in your area, we are all here for you whenever a question arises, or anything you want to talk about. We support each other & listen & offer comfort & healing energy.

This is a lovely way to put it & I have made friends that I could never replace in the forum that live MILES away from me if not countries & oceans. But I wouldn’t change them or our relationship for the world.

8 Likes

I agree with @BryWisteria and @Susurrus! You are not alone, we are all here to love and support you.

And you never know there may be lurkers here that just haven’t commented on the poll. Hi lurkers! LOL! You’re just one of the ones brave enough to speak up!

Blessed be!

8 Likes

@amara, You may be the only Nigerian. But here?
You will never be alone.
Blessings, Garnet

9 Likes

I agree with everyone else. You may be the only one from Nigeria, but we’re all here for you and connected by magick and the magickal paths that we’re on.

9 Likes

@Garnet @Kasandra @Susurrus @Amethyst @BryWisteria
Am really happy and blessed to be here
Just hearing all this makes me more than unique :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

9 Likes

You’re a special person in a special place, @amara- we’re all very blessed to have you here! :heart::blush:

Love and Light! :sparkles:

8 Likes

We are all connected thru our ability. Thru our magic as if holding on to each others hands, we lift each other up. Amongst this magical family we shall all walk tall and stronger than ever. Be confident for your sister witches shall always be there. Just as you would graciously return to do the same. We all may be from different parts of the globe and practise uniquely yet we all appreciate and respect the craft. Allow me to lift you to a level of confidence and power you desire. Peace Love

8 Likes

@976babe
That message made my night, I would sleep lovely
Would be happy chatting with u​:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

7 Likes

:kiss: And i, you.

7 Likes

Welcome, @976babe- that was beautifully said! :clap::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Never feel alone, we are all one as magick people here and no matter which the country from whether that mean there are thousands of witches here from your country or it is just you, we are also unique too!
Hey if you want to talk about alone how about being a white-Australian born Christian, turned Muslim (now scarfed) who learned a second language living in a Western country who is also a witch which is considered a sin in my religion!
We can’t let these things get to us and even though you may feel like you are the only Nigerian witch here, i am sure there are others than just haven’t found this website yet :blush:
Oh and welcome too, i am Khadija (Tanya by birthname)and look forwards to hearing from you more around here :heartpulse:

6 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch
Thanks so much for that beautiful messages, am not alone anymore knowing u all
U all are just beautiful people and am happy to be part of the coven💓

5 Likes

No worries hun and always free free to ask what you will or even just come for a chat :blush:

5 Likes

If you are alone we all are, regardless of where we are. Amethyst and I both live in West Virginia - hundreds of miles apart. One great thing about Spells8 is that no matter where you are in the world, you are one of us, one of ours, you belong. The feeling of community and sense of caring here is undeniable. I’m a boy and you’re girl, I’m in the US and you are in Nigeria, but you are my sister and I am your brother. You are a part of Us, and we support you.

5 Likes

@anon87969570 that message was really powerful :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:,thanks allot brotherly

5 Likes

Are you feeling Claustrophobia with all the replies you’ve had? I think I would. I hope you never feel alone again. Peace luv

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.