Amazing Jars for Herbs!

Good morning, afternoon,

My daughter and I went out and ran our errands. While I was at Michael’s, I found these amazing jars for my witchy herbs!

I think they are awesome! Once I am changed and have rested for a little bit, im going to put my herbs in them, starting with the most used ones!

8 Likes

Those look awesome! They should work a treat. I need to get some jars. As it is, my prosperity jar for last night is a washed out jar of salsa. LOL.

4 Likes

I used a canning jar that we had made cinnamon butter in last year. I just happened to find all the pieces to it. Lol. Right now all of my herbs are in plastic bags that is inside a box. So these jars will be nice and I can put them in the cabinets that are going up in my room.

5 Likes

MM. Cinnamon butter.

I bet those will look great in your room! Go for it!

4 Likes

Thank you! Right now I am resting in bed. My right hip & SI joint are acting up and they hurt now. I’m hoping to get some of my herbs in them this afternoon, worst case, I wait until tomorrow.

4 Likes

As long as you are taking care of yourself @krissie117. That’s the important part.

4 Likes

Lmao…okay I used a canning jar lid and had to tape the bottom of it so the middle disc wouldn’t fall out, to put my salt in for my altar. We are some thrifty ingenious witches!

3 Likes

I actually went to Michael’s because I had a 20% off your order of regular priced items and was looking for small canning jars… but I found these and canning jars without the lids… so I went for these. Lol… they have matching bottles too!

4 Likes

Haha I have a salsa jar! And a pickle jar and anything else probably!

3 Likes

I’m waiting for a couple of jars to be emptied at my house that include salsa and pickles and I was thinking of using the small minced garlic jars too.

2 Likes

Love these jars they look so cute!

3 Likes

Sometimes you just gotta make do, you know? LOL.

3 Likes

Uh but they smell. I’m still trying to figure out how to get rid of the stench!

2 Likes

Absolutely! And it’s reusing that helps the planet and Mama Earth :earth_americas::ringer_planet::crystal_ball:

3 Likes

Maybe try washing them with a little bleach to get the smell out, not too much or then they will smell like bleach.

I’m going back to Michael’s to get some more of the ones I found there yesterday.

2 Likes

Thank you! I found them at Michael’s!

3 Likes

I just soaked mine for a day or two with a good amount of dish soap, took most of the smell away. The lid too, I didn’t soak my lid and its still smells of salsa but I decided that’s okay. It will make the prosperity spell hurry up. LOL.

3 Likes

Ya know, that’s a great idea!

3 Likes

Thank you! I have them sometimes

3 Likes