An emotional start to my Tuesday morning

This morning Cody woke me up early before we got the girls up to take them to school and brought me coffee in bed and this was tied to the handle of my coffee cup…

12 Likes

That is lovely, I’m so happy that you 2 came together for the holidays & that things are working out so well for you. I wish you continued love and abundance throughout the year. :two_hearts:

9 Likes

Awww! That’s so sweet!

6 Likes

He really is a treasure that man! I’m so happy for you both that things are just working out so well. So much love and light between you two. May it continue forever for you both. :blush: stunning ring! He sure has got good taste!

6 Likes

That’s very sweet of him! The rings so pretty :star_struck:
I’m happy for you both!

6 Likes

That is a beautiful ring! I’m so so so happy for you. You are overcoming life’s challenges and being blessed in amazing ways! Thank you for sharing your journey with us so far, friend, and I hope for more wonderful posts from you for a long time to come.

5 Likes

What a beautiful ring, Phoenix! :heart_eyes: :ring: That was so thoughtful of Cody, and it makes for a very memorable cup of coffee! :coffee: :laughing: Congrats to you both- may you both continue to enjoy a lovely holiday season together! :heart:

5 Likes

Wow stunning! :heart_eyes:What a lucky girl :blush: I am so happy for you and wish you both a happy and long life together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes