And then there were 4 ✨

So we’ve had Pluto, we’ve had Saturn, next up it’s my girl Venus’ turn to retrograde for the first time in 2 years :blush:

The planet of Love :heart: went retrograde yesterday- brace yourselves guys because this one is a big one! Venus retrograde is commonly thought to be the most strongly felt retrograde of them all- yep even over dear old Mercury!:white_circle:

As if 3 planets in retrograde wasn’t crazy enough, Jupiter joined the gang today-

He’s kinder than Venus, you’ll be pleased to hear, and tends to encourage people to look inside themselves, and reflect spiritually.:yin_yang:

Anyone feeling the effects of the 4 retrogrades at the moment? I sure am!! :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Today I was reading about Venus retrograde in Gemini,

With Venus retrograde in Gemini , our needs for communication and connection may be high but frustrated. (…) Some of the more challenging associations of Venus in Gemini may be particularly prominent and/or hard to take, and these include gossip, superficialty, two-facedness, and emotional unavailability.

…which is funny, I must have sensed that coming because last night I posted this Spell to Stop Gossip :shushing_face: which is an easy jar spell to freeze someone’s words.

Thanks for the update, @mrs!! :pray: I will read those articles. How do you rate AstrologyKing for accuracy?

2 Likes

Good information to have, explains a lot of things! People say the planets and stars have nothing to do with us…ha ha ha we are made of stardust.

1 Like

I don’t know much about astrology, honestly. It’s never been something that I’ve looked deeper into - and I do find it to be kind of confusing. Anyway, for the last several days I’ve been feeling extra rundown and grouchy lol maybe all these planets in retrograde is why?

3 Likes

you and me both, just sooo tired, and yeah the planets play on us all the time…bummer

2 Likes

It’s crazy!! At this point I believe prime numbers are less confusing! :laughing:

It goes to show that Astrology is truly a career that takes years to master, not something that can be condensed into a 2-minute horoscope.

But there are some really good teachers out there, I personally enjoy watching Nadiya Shah and Steve Judd Astrology

2 Likes

@MeganB yes it really is so confusing and like @Francisco said it takes years to learn. I would love to be more knowledgable and I’m learning a lot but I rely on cleverer people for the majority :joy:

@Francisco I rate Astro King highly :grin: I’ll check out your recommendations. I really enjoy astrology.

@roxanne spot on, its crazy how much it affects us! I find it so interesting :sparkles:

2 Likes