Announcing The Winner! 🥳

Here, my daughter Noemi pulled the name for the winner to the giveaway.

I am having a hard time loading the video but the winner is @Jeannie1 :partying_face::clap::balloon::tada: congratulations :tada:
Thank you all for entering! It means so much to me reading what abundance means to you in your lives!

10 Likes

Omg :scream: what! Me! that’s so cool Thanks! Thank you so much!
I shared with my family that we were learning about abundance not thinking I would have won!

I was not sure if I new what it meant! I really enjoyed this, thank you Christina!

I could not believe my :eyes: eyes!
I had to read this to make sure I read this correctly!
I feel very touched!
I tried to bring back the tears of pure happiness🤣

9 Likes

YEA!!! @Jeannie1 !!! :clap:

6 Likes

Congratulations @Jeannie1! That’s so great!

6 Likes

Congratulations to Jeannie!! :clap: :clap: :sparkles: Enjoy your prize!! :gem:

Great job Christina and Noemi! :smiley: And as always Blessed Be! :pray:

7 Likes

I’m happy to have brought you some happiness this holiday season :sparkles::slight_smile::heartbeat: I tried so many times trying to edit the video so everyone could see. It just wouldn’t load. But congratulations again!

5 Likes

I feel like a winner!
I feel like a winner, and so cool my name got picked!!
I can’t wait to have them up on my mantle and they will give me good vibrations every time I look at them!
Blessed be
Jeannie

5 Likes

Woohoo!!! :partying_face: A huge congrats to @Jeannie1- you deserve it, girl! :clap::gift:

And a massive thanks to @Christina4 for running such a fun and generous giveaway :hugs::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Congratulations @Jeannie1 :gift_heart: You deserve it!

6 Likes

Thank you Megan! Means a lot to me!!
I have everything I need, including friends!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Congrats @Jeannie1 woohoo.

6 Likes

Crazy T
Appreciate it! Gosh it’s a great week you know time to do some serious changes! This will help the game plan!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Travel Witch,
This is unfailing love :heart: I so appreciate you and the coven giving me so many good vibes! Can help but to smile and have a good day!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Francisco,
Christina is an amazing soul she is a very respected individual with so much love :heart:
I am very gracious and great-full to have won this one! With a great-full heart :heart: we all sing ! This is Love :heart: and a big thanks to you my friend!

Citrine is a good crystal to work with! !
It’s for wealth prosperity success confidence and self-confidence! One cool thing is that I am a Libra and it also works for anxiety healing happiness, generosity,Truth alignment warmth creativity pleasure energy and digestion!
I really feel like this might be the Crystal that I should be working with! It’s definitely a sign!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Congratulations @Jeannie1! Enjoy!

6 Likes

Yea! Jeannie owns the sky

5 Likes

I love my stone too! Gives me goosebumps sometimes thinking of the love :heart:! I am going to put it under the moon again! :smiley:
Jeannie

6 Likes

This announcement post is for an old challenge. Please check Activities to explore current challenges and join in for some fun competition!