Another CLAIR?

Merry meet everyone~

Apologies are in order straight away - it is not an intention to be bothersome.

Currently there are some books that I am reading for the “Dark” series involving Carpathians and mages.

Many of the clair/s I currently possess (alience, audience, voyance) however, as i get farther into this particular book, there are fight scenes that for some reason I can literally see as if I were right there in the thick of it.

So the question is - could this be another clair coming forward? Sentience seems to fall into the realm of “empath” but not sure this falls into this or whether this is just a good writer and story.

Thank you for your valuable time in educating me as this world is being navigated.

Love and light to all~

9 Likes

I’m not sure if its a clair-sense or just your amazing visualization skills! Both could be correct :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Hello Durga,

I can also see images when I am reading and also during meditations. Are you feeling it too? Or just seeing? It sounds like Clairsentience, but I’m not sure.

Did you see last week’s “Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - sniff sniff Smells Like Magick!”?

My entry, “THE NOSE :nose: KNOWS!” was about the different Clairs. I put in a list of the different Clairs, see below.

What are “Clairs?”

• Clairvoyance: Psychic seeing or clear seeing
  • Clairaudience: Psychic hearing or clear hearing
  • Clairsentience: Psychic feeling or clear feeling
  • Clairalience: Psychic smelling or clear smelling
  • Clairgustance: Psychic tasting or clear tasing
  • Claircognizance: Psychic knowing or clear knowing
    ~Salt + Sea Energy

:nose: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - sniff sniff Smells Like Magick!

I didn’t realize there were so many Clairs’but it was fun learning about the different ones.

It would be really awesome if you have a whole new one. I’m looking forward to hearing more from you and what you learn.

Much love :heart:

5 Likes

I can see, feel and hear when I’m reading.

The characters literally come to life like I am watching a movie in words.

I must be crazy lol

6 Likes

Hmm…clairexperience?

Whatever you call it, what an amazing gift to have. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am fascinated by psychic ability because it is something I do not apparently possess (not for lack of trying and I will keep trying).

However, a few times, I did have “claircognizance” and thank you @Marsha I now know the word for it.

The first time it happened, I was a junior in college. I signed up to sub in the school snack bar. A young man who was going to be working with me that day introduced himself and shook my hand. The moment he touched my hand, I got a flash message in my brain, almost like a camera bulb going off “you are going to marry him.” That kind of shook me up. It was weird. And after that, I kind of forgot about it. But we ended up getting together that summer, I fell in love, we married the same week I graduated.

Then, a divorce and a few boyfriends later, I met another guy through a personal ad. We met for dinner in late November. First date. He ordered pasta al mar. He held up a little calamari with tentacles on his fork and said, “How would you like to put that on your Christmas tree?” and BAM! Same thing. Same weird brain-flash. I knew I was going to marry him and I hadn’t known him but maybe 30 minutes. It wasn’t what he said or did, I wasn’t in love with him, I didn’t know if it was going to be a good thing or a bad thing, there was just this bewildering and unexpected CERTAINTY of a future event. So he was husband #2.

I would love to have that kind of clarity on a more regular basis, usually I am a walking ball of clueless-ness but every few years or so BAM! When I least expect it.
Weird, right?

5 Likes

Could be clairsentience or clairvoyance developing :blush: I would dedicate some time to strengthening it and drawing it out (meditate, visualise, study). Its also worth learning how to protect yourself (sheilding, meditation, withdrawing). Good luck :revolving_hearts: I enjoy being clairsentient but it is a double edged sword at times.

@mary25 that’s so sweet :purple_heart: a similar thing happened to me when I met @praecog29 in person for the first time. I just knew we were going to be together, there was no question :woman_shrugging::blush:

7 Likes

You are NOT crazy @Durga You are Amazing!
You are MAGICK!
:dizzy:

5 Likes

Not crazy! Using your amazing abilities and gifts! I can’t wait to hear more about this!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.