Anxiety Jar for my son 🚑

This should be blurred please only read if you think you can handle very sensitive in that may be triggering because this is not easy for any mom to see there son almost dead! My son had a circumcision and the surgery did not go well so he has suffered great consequences! He’s not able to preform anymore.
Since he was admitted in the hospital for this crisis. After released I thought he’d been in higher spirits! I thought! When I came home I found my son on the floor barley breathing and I called 911! He’s in ICU in critical condition!
He took lexepro and Zyprexa which was a lot! He took all his meds!

He’s in hospital right know! I did this anxiety jar to help! Anti-Anxiety Jar Spell with Crystals and Herbs :sparkles:
I find an anxiety jar

6 Likes

Wow my sister I also have a young son, I can not imagine your pain. I hope you feel my very genuine hug coming through.

I think your move to make this jar is beautiful.

I am so sorry. I want to help if you can think of more I can do than light a candle for him.

Please keep us up to date on his condition. :heartpulse::yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Oh my goodness! I’m sorry to hear about your son, it’s heartbreaking. My thoughts are with you two at this time.

6 Likes

Oh goodness! I’m so sorry to hear that! I’ll keep him in my prayers, you as well :heart:

5 Likes

Jeannie I’m so sorry to hear about your son- it is a blessing that you were there for him and helped get him to the hospital asap. He is in good hands now, may the doctors help him to heal and recover! :pray:

You are both in my thoughts- sending big hugs your way, and praying for the fast recovery of your son. Lots of love to you both during this stressful time! :heart::candle:

5 Likes

I am so sorry about your son. Sending love and light to you and to him.

5 Likes

I just want you all to know they took the intubate out and Matthew is know stabilized!
My friend did a nice job of keeping all of our spirits high and thank you for your love!

He is know walking again! I just hope and pray that he gets better :+1:
Jeannie

4 Likes

Standing ovation!!! Keep getting better buddy. You are in luck with so many strangers who are 100% pulling for you.

Hope you’re taking time to take care of you too @Jeannie1 - How are you doing? :heart:

4 Likes

LadtAuld.ofChico
Feeling bad since I claim to be a seer in fact the warning signs were there and I am glad I found him when I did! So tomorrow I’ll call to get his brother help and make that step.
Not to mention his dad passed away and he has no idea yet! So I hope it all goes over okay! I wasn’t shocked that he passed but I was because I couldn’t believe that the person that I once loved died and I did have kids with him two of them. I just know now he’s resting in peace and that’s a fact. I am just glad that my son didn’t pass. I just want him to get better! I thought I lost him today cause when I called they said that he was not in ICU, what do you mean he’s not a patient? I asked fear creep s in and distortions in my thoughts like catastrophe and personalization!
Here is the article that I got it’s called stuck in the negatives 15 cognitive distortions to blame
I just want to use this to catch myself
Filtering, polarization, overgeneralization, discounting the positive, jumping to conclusions, catastrophize Ing, personalization, control fallacies, fallacy of fairness, blaming, should, emotional reasoning, fallacy to change, global labeling, always being rightFiltering, polarization, overgeneralization, discounting the positive, jumping to conclusions, catastrophize Ing, personalization, control fallacies, fallacy of fairness, blaming, should, emotional reasoning, fallacy to change, global labeling, always being right

It’s all so hard to process this all! When I say I suffer with ptsd and know everyone I love is struggling with severe mental health! I guess I am happy a new seed will sprout and a new perspective hopefully! I did a tarot spread today and this is what I got!

I am sad for the loss of there dad and I am sad my son would try to take his life!
I am hoping for a resolution and going to counseling and getting help!
I say affirmations and try to get online and look at Christina’s affirmations!
I am strong
I am a good mom
I am sufficient
I struggle but I pull through!
I am blessed
I am greatfull
I am a shaman and I can heal myself!
I have bad things happen but I am going to use the tools I learned in school to pull through!
I am loved ( he said he will never do that again!)
Jeannie

5 Likes

I am very green to Tarot, but I like the energy coming off of the spread, a rebirth of sorts. You are a very strong individual. Some would crumble under the amount of pressure you are walking through. Natural to feel the effects of this trauma, also you are doing your best, I can feel it.

Your affirmations are spot on. I could use a little of that myself.

He is stabilizing and will continue to do so! As you know, we are here for you.

5 Likes

I hope you continue to take time for yourself @Jeannie1. You can’t take care of your son if you’re burned out and feeling awful. Some things can’t be seen they must be experienced for a lesson to be learned. I love you and will continue to send out good vibes to you!

5 Likes

That is a huge relief- I am so happy for you and your son, Jeannie! :pray::heart: Sending you both good thoughts as he continues to heal and recover :blush:

That is a huge ordeal for you to go through, Jeannie- please take good care of yourself: physically, mentally, and emotionally! It is always important to stop and do a self check in, but it’s more important than ever after such a stressful time. Sending you so much love- take it easy and be well as the new seed sprouts and you move into a new era- hopefully one of stability and good health! :candle::two_hearts:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.