Anyone else feeling drained?

Does anyone else feel like their battery has been completely drained? So tired and low in energy today and the last couple of days. Im in UK but i have spoken to 2 other witches in US today and they feel the same. Just wondered if anything was going on :woman_shrugging:t3: its not Retrograde or a full moon! Xx

14 Likes

I think the smoke from the Canadian wildfires is playing some part. I heard it’s starting to reach Europe, now. The skies are clearer today, but for the past two days, I’ve been tired with watery eyes and a runny nose.

10 Likes

Hi @LunarEssence It’s draining for sure my lovely, for me it’s the constant bad news climate, and I’m picking up everyone’s energy. I’m literally covered in crystals (tigers eye, obsidian, quartz etc) and huge chunk of black tourmaline in my bag, not to mention I’m wearing my amulet/talisman which I’ve re-consecrated! Are you an empath? There’s definitely heavy energy in Bristol at the moment. Crystal yourself up, I may even start wearing a scarf/hat, seen on here that veiling is a good protection. :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Yep. Empath and a few of the Clair senses. Xx

10 Likes

Yes, that’s both a blessing and a curse. I don’t go anywhere without my crystals, and I charge them under a chunk of selenite and the moon every night, poor things are just about coping. Hopefully it will pass. Hang in there. :sparkling_heart:, I’m not a moon expert but maybe when it moves into the next phase it may clear it.

9 Likes

Yes the past few days have felt like this. I have not done much of anything this week since I did not have much to do but it took a lot to get motivated. I did have a appt today and errands to run and put my veil on today because I had to go out. I actually feel a bit better after doing that and coming in.

9 Likes

I’m a bit drained, but also wanted to let you know…

• Pluto :astrology_pluto: stationed Retrograde May 1 & is in Capricorn :capricorn:
  • Saturn :astrology_saturn: stationed Retrograde June 17 & is in Pisces :pisces:
  • Neptune :astrology_neptune: stationed Retrograde June 30 & is also in Pisces :pisces:

So that could be attributing to it & if you are an empath, you may feel those energies a bit more too.

9 Likes

The Moon was also in Scorpio over the last few days, which I tend to find affects people that aren’t used to all that Scorpio energy. I’ve been riding a motivation wave (I’m a Scorpio sun…lol) so it’s been pretty great for me :joy:

10 Likes

I feel drained, but it may be the heat. Going outside is like walking into an oven. :hot_face:

9 Likes

We went up 10 degrees in less than 2 days where I am & so much humidity :tired_face:

That definitely takes it toll on me too. I get drained sitting on my porch :rofl:

7 Likes

All this past week I was skating around on a drained battery too! I am not sure what exactly my major malfunction is, but reading through the above posts, all of those things certainly play a role! Just one day at a time, beat the heat however possible, lots of self care for the wildfire-related symptoms, and sleep- precious sleep. Good luck! This , too, shall pass.

7 Likes

I often feel really drained around the full moon, but for whatever reason this one has me supercharged and with a bit of extra motivation.

I see others have lots of ideas for what it could be! Like Siofra shared, there is some stuff going on in the cosmos that could affect you in different ways, depending on your own astrological influences :star2:

I didn’t put the pieces together, but maybe that explains the motivation burst I’ve had over the last few days! :laughing: The moon in Sagittarius didn’t seem to damper it, but I suppose we’ll see how Capricorn-Aquarius-Pisces moons affects us over the coming days :full_moon: :sparkles:

To anyone feeling drained, I hope that whatever it is causing it to ease up soon for you! May this week be a good one :pray: :heart:

5 Likes

I’m upset that I didn’t get this motivation burst as a Scorpio :scorpius: sun :laughing: I don’t have a Capricorn :capricorn: moon, but I do rising :arrow_up: … so I will have to check that out & maybe these retrogrades again :rofl:

5 Likes

I’ve been fatigued and exhausted since last week. Wasn’t sure if it was the heat, humidity, a bug, the wildfire smoke… Was hoping it would pass but it’s still hanging on today so far.

5 Likes

I’m really hoping that the motivation doesn’t wane - I’m on a roll! :clap: Hopefully, the motivation continues for you!

I mean… you’ve been doing a lot of other things lately that’s been taking all of your energy. So, that makes sense!

I have Capricorn in my chart with Uranus and Neptune. I’m not sure how that’s going to affect things, but we’ll see!

I hope it passes for you soon! :pray: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hmmm… that’s true… there has been A LOT of energy elsewhere for me lately… starting to get my footing back, at least I’m standing now :laughing:

4 Likes

Thank you so.much, thats really informative. Xx

4 Likes

My energy nosedives right before a full moon.

5 Likes

Thanks, Megan- same to you! :tada: :grinning:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.