Apple Spell for Mabon!

Mabon is known as the Witches’ Thanksgiving, Mabon marks the Autumn Equinox, when day and night are equal, making it a time of balance, equality and harmony.

Mabon is a good time to set intentions that involve decrease and reduction such as ending bad relationships, unhealthy habits or self destructive beliefs.

Mabon 2020 will begin on Monday,September 21 and will end on Tuesday, September 29.

You can find more helpful information [here] from @Francisco

11 Likes

Thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation: I could use this! :apple: I was searching for something to do on Mabon. Search no more, @SilverBear Laurie’s here!!!:woman_superhero::point_up_2: This was absolutely beautiful to watch! You’re so damn creative!

5 Likes

Laurie to the rescue!! LOL! I LOVE making these videos. I get into a zone when I do them. They really make me calm and relaxed. I have some great ones scheduled for next week! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol.

8 Likes

Thank you so much @SilverBear! I love your videos! I have this one bookmarked until I can get it into my BOS or otherwise on my computer. I love the elementals too! I used the diffuser mix for Florida water and I think I am going to make an oil with it that I can anoint things with or myself.

6 Likes

I love this so much! Thank you @SilverBear!
Will 100% be doing this. I can’t wait!
:apple: :heart:

Edit: ooh I did it and it was awesome! Yay! Thanks again Laurie!

6 Likes

What a beautiful video! Loved the message and the thought of carving apples. Loved the music. Well done! Thank you for sharing!

4 Likes

Beautiful as always, @SilverBear! I love the Autumn theme, colors, decorations- ahh! This is so gorgeously done :maple_leaf::two_hearts: I’ll have to pick up some apples at the store on my next trip! :apple: Thank you so much for sharing! :heart:

5 Likes

I’m using Mabon to get the ball rolling on ending a bad/unhealthy relationship that I have been in for over 15 years. I have the paperwork, I just need to wait for my hearing in October to fill out parts of it. New season, new beginnings, new endings. Please don’t mention this on FaceBook. I am here finally saying it outloud to people I consider my family. :heart:

4 Likes

No worries. We’ll be rooting for you without spilling the beans!

2 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst, I’ll be okay and I’m ready to make this change after so much self-work in the last six months.

3 Likes

@Susurrus, congratulations on your new beginnings! All the best for your future!
Blessed be

4 Likes

Thank you @walter! I just had my covid test so I feel like I am going to sneeze and my nose is runny now. & I started looking at the paperwork for this yesterday. I’m ready, I just have a hard time writing right now, so not trying to push it just yet.

I probably won’t be on much tomorrow, but as soon as I can I will check in after surgery.

4 Likes

Feel better soon! Fast recovery!

4 Likes

Mabon is a great time to reclaim balance in your life- and a perfect time to draw on the energies of new beginnings! Good luck to you- sending good thoughts and blessings your way, Krissie! :apple::two_hearts:

3 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you so much. It will be an ending and then a great new beginning for me. I’m excited, but I know that I need to be patient because I have to wait for my social security hearing on October 28. I figured the New Moon and Mabon were a good time to get the ball rolling.

Thank you!

3 Likes

I think you’ve chosen a very great time with exactly the energies you need, @Susurrus! The Autumn Equinox is a time of balance, endings, and new beginnings- I hope Mabon will mark the beginning of something new and great for you! Best wishes and good luck :sparkling_heart::blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I do have a question for anyone to answer for me. I have my Social Security hearing on October 28 at 11AM. I was wondering if I should start doing the Legal Blessings spellwork starting now or should I wait until I am closer to the date. In order for me to do what I want to do, I need to win tat hearing and turn in the paperwork soon afterwards. Or is there something else that I should be doing? I feel like things work out better for me if I put in the work for it.

3 Likes

You said it best! Right now is the best time to create your tomorrow.

If you have time to cast the spell, there’s no reason why you should wait. Usually casting the spell is just the very first step. After that, you will be more in tune with your intuition and will be able to see clearly what the best next steps are for your case to go well!

5 Likes

Thank you @Francisco, I will do that today once I am up and around for the day. I know my lawyers are confident that I will win, but I need to feel as good about it as they do. I will look at what I need for it and start it today.

5 Likes

Sounds great!! We’ll be rooting for you!! :muscle:

2 Likes