April 2022 🎂 Let's Celebrate Birthdays!

Image Credit - Unsplash

Welcome to April :partying_face: Let’s wish all of our April babies a very :birthday: Happy Birthday :birthday: :partying_face:

Please note, if you don’t see your birthday listed here, check your profile and make sure it’s added there! Then send me a message with your birthdate and I’ll update this list so we can all celebrate you!

April 1st

:birthday: @nancedel

April 3rd

:birthday: @Rowan - @marci - @erika5 - @helen1

April 4th

:birthday: @princess

April 5th

:birthday: @Amberleic - @sabrina5

April 8th

:birthday: @Athena - @kara15 - @August

April 9th

:birthday: @Luiseach

April 10th

:birthday: @amy3

April 11th

:birthday: @brad1 - @Rowen

April 12th

:birthday: @Blahhitsjazmin - @WillowFirestone - @Ravenwolf - @Everyday_witch - @shay

April 15th

:birthday: @charity

April 16th

:birthday: @christine4 - @Durga - @CarlaE

April 17th

:birthday: @amieb

April 18th

:birthday: @sheronda - @emma16 - @luz

April 19th

:birthday: @THCLEMONADE - @Rvn1512

April 20th

:birthday: @antonio1

April 21st

:birthday: @kelby

April 22nd

:birthday: @corey1 - @Xxx

April 23rd

:birthday: @katelyn - @SeasonsOfMeech

April 25th

:birthday: @LaurelDeaArtio

April 26th

:birthday: @theloneblkwolf

April 27th

:birthday: @Elle

April 28th

:birthday: @christina4

April 29th

:birthday: @meglance78

Thank you all for being part of the Spells8 family! No matter your age, we all appreciate you and hope you have an amazing birthday if you choose to celebrate it!

16 Likes

Happy April everyone! Wishing an especially blessed month to all of the April babies of the forum- this is your month! Have a wonderful bday :heart: :partying_face: :birthday:

14 Likes

Happy Birthday to all the April babies!

15 Likes

Happy birthday to all! Hope each of you has a good day on your special day!

14 Likes

I’m having my procedure soon so I don’t want to forget to do this today & for the weekend:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY & HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!! :tada: :partying_face:

April 1st

:birthday: @nancedel

April 3rd

:birthday: @Rowan - @marci - @erika5 - @helen1

My husband’s birthday is also on April 3rd, so I’m not sure what we are going to do for it with me being one-handed soon, but I have the help of my daughter & sons to come up with a way to make his day special for him.

13 Likes

Wishing all of our April Babies a wonderful Birthday :bouquet: :birthday: :pentagram:

15 Likes

Wishing @nancedel a wonderful day celebrating your Birthday with a :bouquet: :birthday: :heart:

13 Likes

Happy Birthday, April babies!!! :sparkles: :aries: :taurus: :cherry_blossom: :heart: :blossom: :sparkles:

15 Likes

Happy :sparkles: April 1st Birthday :birthday: Nancy! Wishing you a day filled with smiles :rofl: and surprises! :magic_wand:

12 Likes

Thank you Everyone, and a Happy Birthday to my fellow April Babies!!! :aries:

15 Likes

Happy birthday and Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Happy birthday!

13 Likes

Happy April 3rd Birthday!

Wishing you all a very Happy :sparkles: Magical :magic_wand: Birthday :birthday:

@Rowan & @marci & @erika5 & @helen1
:heart:

12 Likes

Happy April 4th Birthday :birthday: @princess

Wishing you a Magickal :magic_wand: day filled with smiles :smile: and surprises :sparkles:

12 Likes

I’m sorry that I missed your Birthday. I wish you a Belated Birthday to @Rowan @marci @erika5 @helen1 :birthday: :bouquet: I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating. :balloon:

12 Likes

Wishing you @princess a wonderful Birthday and hope you have a lovely tie celebrating it. :bouquet: :birthday: :balloon: :heart:

12 Likes

April 5th

Wishing @Amberleic and @sabrina5 a Very Happy :smile: Magical :magic_wand: Birthday :birthday:
Hope your day is filled with magick :pentagram: and miracles :sparkles:

13 Likes

Wishing the two of you a wonderful birthday @Amberleic and @sarbrina5 hope your day is lovely and the celebrations are wonderful :balloon: :birthday: :bouquet: :heart:

13 Likes

Happy birthday to all the April babies! :tada: :clinking_glasses:

14 Likes