April Astrology Tid Bits

With the end of March comes the beginning of April. There are so many things going on in the coming month, I thought I would give you some information about the first few days. You may feel changing energy or the need to be creative. Which is good because that is the energy coming our way. Things are moving & Taurus season is coming soon. There will be a Scorpio Full Super Moon in the coming month also. There is some numerology indications with April 4 coming up this weekend too. I am only sharing the forecast through April 4 & the rest of the month’s happenings can be found at April 2021 Forecast

April 3- Mercury in Aries

Mercury, the planet of communication enters Aries. This energy favors quick communication that is clear and to the point. Be mindful of oversharing or coming across too harshly. You can get your point across and be kind all at the same time.

April 4- 44 day

The fourth day of the fourth month gives us the numerology code of 44. 44 is a power number indicating healing, authenticity, and the building of a strong foundation. It is also heavily connected to guardian angels.

Check out the rest of the month at the link provided, I find it very interesting & the Forever Conscious site is full of all kinds of information for Astrology, Numerology, & Cosmic Happenings!

9 Likes

Awesome info! Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

Thank you krissie
I love astrology and still learning how do you memorize all the zodiac signs?

4 Likes

I don’t have them memorized yet. I know what they are but the only sign I know anything about off hand is my sun sign. I was reading my birth chart & I read about them when I look up the forecast because the chart has the interpretations & tells you what each part does or the main points.

3 Likes

Yes and I am Libra :libra: and Venus is my planet and it looks like my conjunction between the sun and Saturn. This is why it’s really easy for me to except responsibilities. I am a goal setter most definitely!
Do you know what a sextile is?
Jeannie

4 Likes

Oh, I’m a Sun Scorpio & Lunar Virgo with Capricorn Rising. I haven’t gotten that far with my learning yet for sextile. I’ve seen it in my chart though. Do you know what that means?

3 Likes

Krissie
My sun sighn would be Libra
Moon is inn Leo
Mercury and Libra
Venus & Scorpio
Mars and Leo
Jupiter And Libra
Saturn & Libra
Uranus and Scorpio :scorpius:
Neptune & Sagittarius
Pluto & Libra
Lilith and Sagittarius
Node is Cancer :cancer: South is Capricorn

See how it say sextile? I don’t know :man_shrugging: what it means it okay if I find out I’ll let you know k.
Jeannie

4 Likes

Awesome information- thank you so much for putting this together, @Susurrus! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am not that far advanced in my astrology studies, @Jeannie1, but I did a quick search and Labyrinthos has an article on sextiles that says the following:

In astrology, the sextile planetary aspect represents a special 60° angle between two planets in the natal chart. The energy created between these two planets with a sextile aspect is one that is very cooperative. This means that each of the planet’s energies inspire and encourage each other instead of holding each other back. Because of this, new ideas and opportunities can flow smoothly between different aspects of one person’s life.

[From Sextile Aspect Meaning]

5 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria I haven’t gotten that far either & so far I can only remember a few things about my chart. I like to go over it & see if I can get anything else to click. I have my husband’s chart too, but I don’t want to get confused between his & mine while I’m still learning.

Thank you for looking that up!

3 Likes

@Susurrus
Thanks, worked a treat so far. I’m out in the garden, chopping wood to make crafts.
Forgetting about pains and anger.
Is all about channelling energy and give us some space.:taurus::smile_cat:
My communication with my partner is flowing in the right direction,
well almost😂.
Can wait to see what Taurus brings!

3 Likes

Krissie,
I figured it out.

I’m so happy :grinning:
& I just saw all this information thank you Krissie!
Jeannie
Blessed be!

5 Likes

Nice! That looks like a great book on astrology, @Jeannie1! :star_struck: :open_book: So much helpful information. May I ask what is the title of the book?

4 Likes

Awesome info @Susurrus thank you for sharing :blush:

3 Likes

Yes I second @BryWisteria which book is that from?

I have Astrology Made Easy by Yasmin Boland which I’ve almost memorised now so I’m looking for a new read :blush::open_book:

3 Likes

Oh! I think I’ll pick up that book! Thank you

3 Likes

Here’s the book Travel Witch, I have had it for years. It really goes in depth about astrology and breaks it down.
Jeannie

5 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing the cover, @Jeannie1! :raised_hands: It sounds like a fantastic resource for lovers of astrology- I’ll have to keep my eye out for it :books: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Travel Witch, your very welcome anytime!
Jeannie

3 Likes

@Jeannie. I was going to purchase this book, but I was let down by so many poor reviews at Amazon.
Very basic and some of the facts are wrong. Since you own it, love to hear your input regarding these claims.
Last thing I want is another book left on the shelf.:pray:

This discussion is old news- but keep an eye out for current astrological updates in the forum!