April, May, June 2022 Single Oracle/Rune/Tarot

We have made it to April of 2022 & this post is going to stay up for the next three months, April, May, & June 2022

Everyone is welcome to post a single card draw from any deck they choose & the meaning for that card with source credit. I hope everyone takes the chance to share their drawings with us. Obviously, any rune that is posted with a little blurb about its meaning would be much appreciated.

I will be posting Oracle &/or Rune Draws each day though. The rest is up to you! :heartpulse:

You are also welcome to comment on any post in the thread & share how its meaning affected you. :two_hearts:

:infinite_roots:

April 2022

• April 1 - April Fool’s Day & Roman Holiday of Veneralia
  • April 1 - New Moon :new_moon:
  • April 15 - Celtic Tree Month: Willow begins
  • April 16 - Full Pink Moon :full_moon:
  • April 20 - Taurus :taurus: Season Begins
  • April 22 - Yggrdrasil Day
  • April 22/23 Lyrids Meteor Shower
  • April 29 Pluto :astrology_pluto: goes Retrograde
  • April 30 Walpurgisnacht, New Moon :new_moon:, Partial Solar Eclipse

May 2022 - Mental Health Awareness Month

• May 1 - Beltane :bouquet:
  • May6/7 - Eta Aquarid Meteors will peak at 2:00 AM, MST
  • May 10 - Mercury :astrology_mercury: becomes Retrograde
  • May 13 - Celtic Month of Hawthorn Begins
  • May 15 - Full Blood (Flower) Moon :full_moon: & Total Lunar Eclipse (Traditionally the flower moon was because of the abundance of wildflowers everywhere, but because it will be a total lunar eclipse, the moon will look a bloody red color.)
  • May 21 - Gemini :gemini: Season Begins
  • May 30 - New Moon :new_moon:

June 2022

• June 4 Saturn :astrology_saturn: goes Retrograde
  • June 10 Celtic Tree Month Oak Begins & Total Solar Eclipse (Annual)
  • June 14 Full Strawberry Moon :full_moon:
  • June 20/21 Litha/Summer Solstice/Midsummer
  • June 21 Cancer :cancer: Season Begins
  • June 28 - Neptune :astrology_neptune: goes Retrograde, New Moon :new_moon:
12 Likes

Friday, April 1, 2022

Celtic Tree Oracle

(By: Sharlyn Hidalgo & Illustrated By: Jimmy Manton)

I shuffled the Celtic Tree Oracle deck 3 times & took the next 3 cards off the top & drew:

11. Muin Vine

Keywords Bringing things to fruition, Abundance, Harvest, Community, Prophecy, Psychic, Enjoyment, Celebration, Laughter, Summer, Intoxication, Ecstasy

Muin Vine initiates in the tenth lunation & the celebrations of Lammas or Lughnasa (also known as the Day of the Bread :bread:), Which honors the first fruits of the harvest. Here all vines & brambles are honored, including the blackberry. What is important, now, is gratitude for the outcome of fertility & for the cornucopia of fruits created through the cooperation of the sun :sun:, the flora, & the elements with the cooperation of the Earth Mother. Celebration is encouraged. The sun at its fullest power is celebrated. This is a time for song, dance, & storytelling. Prophesizing & consulting an oracle are encouraged now. We enjoy our abundance. The ogham for this tree is Muin & the letter M.

11. Muin Vine Upright

When you get Vine in a reading, you are promised abundance & fulfillment. You harvest what you have worked so hard to create. You can expect results & tangible manifestation. Pat yourself on the back, take your bows, & enjoy the recognition & applause. However, you are also asked to watch for signs of arrogance & hubris. Do not take this fulfillment for granted. Rather, sing praises of gratitude & count your blessings.

This card suggests a celebration. This can be simply shared gratitude for the bounty available at this time of year. Get together with others & celebrate your community. Be grateful together for all you have.

This is a card for creative expression through the arts, theatre, writing, & performance. You know this is a tie for something big. Tap into this bigger-than-life energy & expect expansion, creativity, & generosity. This is also a time to seek the oracle, as Vine encourages prophecy. Find a good reader or select your own favorite tool.

• Today is my procedure, but yesterday I received some good news that goes right along with this card. So at this time, the reading definitely resonates & means something to me. I hope that the message is useful for someone else as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
8 Likes

Friday, April 1, 2022

image source SPIRIT SONG Tarot Deck by Paulina Fae
Forgot I had ordered some things from Tamed Wild and received them yesterday so I consecrated them right away so I could use them for April.

KING OF FEATHERS - LION

Logic and Justice

<message: Disciplined and inquisitive, Lion faces challenges head-on. He offers honest, impartial advice, and passes his knowledge on to others. He has strong ethics and high standards and demands the same of others. A great master of courage and strength. The lion is a roaring archetype for fearless communication. He uses sound judgment and fairness to come to a solution. He requires a clear and workable plan and doesn’t let emotions get in the way. He reminds you that thoughts are energy, and that thinking positively attracts favorable experiences into your life. seize your personal power, and call upon the clarity of mind in making decisions. With noble determination, harmonize your energy with what you desire to achieve.

KEYWORDS: Power, logic, justice, truth, authority, strategy, advice, clarity.

REVERSED MESSAGE: By losing self-control, emotions can take over and create confusion. Realign your focus and maintain inner balance.

REVERSED KEYWORDS: Unsympathetic, injustice, stress, poor judgment, temper.

7 Likes

Friday April 1 2022

Card: ace of cups (upright)
Deck: anne stokes gothic tarot

From the booklet: the lyrics of her song are like a forgotten dream, once her kiss has been planted , your heart yearns for the intimacy of more.

Upright meaning: an ace in this suit, in this position generally shows a hand holding up an overflowing cup. Witch gives fourth an endless stream of water, wine, blood, or soma for the peoples refreshment and health.
This card represents an unfailing source of balm for body, heart and soul. It suggests that you can relax into a safety net of love , support and communion.

My thoughts: now this is a funny card to have pulled as ive been worried about getting too involved in witchcraft for my partner of 1 1/2 years to like now hes always been completely understanding of my religion but i wasnt sure. But to me this card suggests that he will as they say go with the flow.

10 Likes

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Celtic Tree Oracle

(By: Sharlyn Hidalgo & Illustrated By: Jimmy Manton)

I shuffled the Celtic Tree Oracle deck 3 times & took the next 3 cards off the top & drew:

9. Coll Hazel

Keywords Water, The Moon :full_moon:, Bounty & Abundance, Intuition, Wisdom,
Insight, Knowledge, Sage Advice, Divination, Poetry, Creative Pursuits, Higher Perspective, Clarity

The Coll Hazel initiates in the ninth lunation & includes the celebration of the summer solstice, also known as Alban Heruin, Midsummer, & Litha. Here we give our gratitude for the abundance of Mother Earth. Hazel is about compassion & love for our friends & families – as well as safety & protection, which are important aspects of mothering & nurturing. Hazel supports our emotional life. She honors the moon :full_moon: & the waters :ocean: of our planet.

9. Coll Hazel Upright

Your feminine nature, the changing of the moon, the lunar principle of receptivity & mystery, & the Goddess Sophia of higher wisdom are all relevant now. Your female lineages have something to say to you, as do your spiritual heritages. Take some quiet time to tune in & listen to their nurturing messages. Take your intuition seriously. Find time to sit by a body of water near your home: a lake, the ocean :ocean:, a river, or a stream.

It is a time to give gratitude for all that you have & to honor the earth. Notice the abundance around you. This is a time for family time & family reunions. This card invites you to find gratitude for all the mothers in your life. If you require nurturing, cultivate friendships that can support you. Nurture others. Mother each other with compassion. It may be time to heal the mother’s wound. Perhaps this is the time for forgiveness. IF you are a mother make sure you are representing the best qualities of this role. If not, move towards changing your behavior. Be the kind of mother that you would like to have yourself.

Spend some time in nature & follow the course of the moon. Consider poetry, divination, & meditation. Call up your inner muse, you can find inspiration here. Pay attention to your dreams & creative urges.

You are offered wisdom that can be applied to any situation. Creative solutions are possible. Seek the advice of elders. If you seek clarity this card will offer you sage advice. Go within & ask the ancestors for specific message for you.

7 Likes

April 2 2022 ( Saturday)

Card : ace of wands (upright)
Deck : anne stokes gothic tarot

From the booklet: be daring and brave , he seems to say. Let go the bonds that hold you back, believe with all your heart in the new self that is released.

Upright meaning: an ace of this suit in this position symbolizes a pivotal act, or fateful step, that will set loose a chain of events leading towards your desired goal. It refers to birth or new beginnings, the inauguration to an endeavour, and the building of the necessary commitment to see a project or plan through, it personifies an aroused will that is totally focused, aiming at the bulls eye.

9 Likes

Sunday, April 3, 2022

Radiant Crystal Oracle Deck

• By: BouchetteDesign.com
BouchetteDesign | Etsy

(I shuffled 3 times & took the top 3 cards off & drew)

Angel Aura Quartz

Communication, Meditation, Healing

• Chakra
    – Heart :heart:

• Astrological Sign
    – All Signs

• Affirmation
    – Through releasing what no longer serves me, I find healing

• Energies
    – By combining quartz with precious metals, a unique vibration of peace & tranquility is created. Angel Aura Quartz assists in communication with spirit & helps in meditation :woman_in_lotus_position: . Its high vibrations release negative energies

• Flower/Herb :hibiscus:/:herb:
    – Snowdrops :hibiscus:
    — Hope
    — Innocence
    — Purity

7 Likes

Sunday april 3 2022

Card: judgement (reversed)

From the booklet: the black grave on witch she kneels, is but a cover to the dark realm that lies beyond. Dose she bring salvation; is that a promise on the edge of her lips or a whisper of absolution.

Reversed meaning : the judgement card reversed suggests that you feel like you are bumping into extremely imposed restrictions, even if you thought you had let go of limitations. If thats the case, you need to accommodate those inexplicable blockages wherever they appear, without allowing the growth force rising within you to diminish.
Like water, you will find the openings and seep through, to move past whatever has been holding you back. Keep flowing and you will succeed.

7 Likes

April 2022
DRAGON ORACLE CARDS
by Diana Cooper, artwork by Carla Lee Morrow

DEEP BLUE DRAGON
Keeps you safe by clearing your pathway.
Trust that you are protected.
Walk on a path of light.

About: Deep blue dragons work with Archangel Michael, the angel of strength and protection. Dragons can delve into deep dense matter, in a way angels cannot, by transmuting lower frequencies; allowing Archangel Michael to connect with us and place his deep blue cloak around us.

Guidance: Call on the deep blue dragons to protect you and/or your loved ones. Relax and trust this is happening. The deep blue dragons are transmuting the lower emotions of those in your vicinity, you are no longer moving through the dense energies of other people. Notice how much lighter and happier you feel.

7 Likes

I love that card dragons are a favourite of mine

7 Likes

Monday, April 4, 2022

Rune Draw

• Uruz :uruz:

Magical uses: Health & vitality concerns: There’s magic & power in your primordial core, the seat of all creation.

Suggested Uses:

Call upon this energy to infuse yourself with strength, & fierceness, and will be required to manifest that which healing sustains, expands, & elevates.

Draw on the body in red ink to intensify strength before & during athletic competition or workout.

Trace on your forehead with your finger to help find vitality when you are weak or to help with awareness when you’re tired

Overall Meanings:

Primal Force, Power, Strength, Healing, Purification, Overcoming, Sudden & Unexpected Changes (usually for the better), Adaptability, Triumph, Courage, Understanding, Freedom, Energy, Action

Uruz :uruz: is the principle of vital & organic life energy, original procreation, & organic transformation. A primal cosmic bovine force that shapes manifestation & defends that manifested form. Physical strength & speed, untamed potential. A time of great energy & health.

Yang side of the merger with the yin element. :yin_yang:

Raw strength & power are at the heart of the meaning of Uruz. Physical strength can be indicated, but emotional & spiritual strength is just as likely to be emphasized here. If facing challenges this is a reminder that you have the strength to persevere, as well as to defend yourself from adversaries.

Bring new circumstances & situations into your experience, strengthen & focus personal will harness the energy of sudden change to your advantage, healing, on all levels, a deeper understanding of yourself & underlying motives.

Uruz - 2nd Rune of the Elder Futhark & Freya’s Aett :uruz:

7 Likes

Monday, April 4, 2022

image source Spirit Song Tarot Deck by Paulina Fae

The Hermit - Koala

Contemplation and Wisdom

Message: A beacon of well-being, Koala is your guide in acquiring the rest needed to regroup and renew. A seeker of truth and wisdom, he illuminates the way. Calm and observant, Koala stills the mind so that he may access higher wisdom. HIis solitary retreat gifts him with the time and space necessary for introspection. Kola encourages you to slow down and step away from the distractions of the world. Take time to gather your thoughts and find your inner balance. The answers you seek are already within.

KEYWORDS: Contemplation, observation, wisdom, inner balance, solitude, learning, meditation.

REVERSED MESSAGE: A shift in perspective will rekindle your light. Allow your heart and mind to be open to sage advice.

REVERSED KEYWORDS: Isolation, loneliness, sadness, dishonesty, self-pity.

7 Likes

Monday April 4 2022

Card: queen of pentacles

From the booklet: calm your fears , call on me, i am always here if you should my help to nurture your dreams. Dispite appearances, this is my ability as queen and this offer is made to you, my loyal subject.

8 Likes

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Inner Child Oracle

(By: Amanda Lynn Hails)

I shuffled the deck 3 times & took the top 3 off the deck & drew:

Remember the Good

In life, it can be easy to focus on what is missing, on what could be better. But if that is where our attention stays, it will hinder us in being able to absorb the magic of living. Take time today to purposefully acknowledge the good things in your life, those that are around you & those that you yourself have accomplished.

This is a great card for me today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have been working on this because when I was definitely down in it, there wasn’t much good to remember. Now I have processed through A LOT & the memories are better :smiling_face: I have good memories & now I have to remember to think of those times when the others try to creep into my consciousness.

9 Likes

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

image source Spirit Song Tarot Deck by Paulina Fae

Honeybee

Collaboration and Productivity

Message: Industrious Honeybee is a master of his craft, and uses his ingenuity to accomplish all he sets out to do. He has a clear plan of action, and doesn’t;t rush the process. Honeybee makes monumental progress by engaging in the strength of teamwork and in turn surpasses limitations through the complementary power of collaboration. The honeybee is here to guide you in pulling together with those who are of like minds. When forces are joined, development is heightened, and combined efforts will help fortify your success. Sharpen your skills and boost your determination. Know that you’re capable of accomplishing outstanding tasks.

KEYWORDS: Collaboration, productivity, determination, planning, study, recognition, growth, skill.

REVERSED MESSAGE: If you’ve come to a standstill in a project, allow others to contribute, or seek advice.

REVERSED KEYWORDS: Careless work, lack of motivation, lack of growth.

9 Likes

Completely late but heres my dayly draw.

Tuesday April 5 2022

Card: the tower (upright)

From the booklet: through necessity she dayly spins her web, to bring order from the chaos. The old ways become the new and so will it continue to be so. Safe in her silken thread.

8 Likes

@Nikita-mikaelson that’s a pretty amazing card for me right now, not just because of the imagery! Thank you for posting & there’s no set time for it, any time throughout the day that you get to it, is fine by us! :heart:

6 Likes

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Inner Child Oracle

(By: Amanda Lynn Hails)

I shuffled the deck 3 times & took the top 3 off the deck & drew:

Listen

The inner child is comprised of many different aspects of our childhood & at different times in our adult life, will need their voice to be heard. Practice listening to your inner child now, asking what it is they have to tell you & responding to them with understanding & kindness. Responsive journaling is a good exercise for this.

• I feel like I needed this one today. I actually had asked, “What would my inner child like me to pay attention to today?” So at some point today, I will meditate on this card & its message today. :infinite_roots:
7 Likes

I know theres no actual set time i just normally do my draw in the morning as im waiting for coffee to finish making.

6 Likes

Wednesday April 6 2022

Card: the devil
Deck : anne stokes gothic tarot

From the booklet: evil personified, he is the taker and keeper of lost souls. As long as we continue to strive for spiritual enlightenment and ignore his promises, only then good come from his evil.

6 Likes