April, May, June 2022 Single Oracle/Rune/Tarot

I just realized today is a 6:6:6 Portal
6/6/2022 6th day of the 6th month in a 6 year (2+0+2+2=6)

5 Likes

:star_struck:

That’s really cool- thank you for pointing it out, Marsha! Yesterday was a pretty good day, so perhaps there was a bit of lucky numerology helping it along :blush::sparkles:

4 Likes

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Rune Draw

• Isa :isaz:

Image Source Credit

For more information with correspondences & meanings/uses:

5 Likes

10 June 2022

DRAGON ORACLE CARDS
by Diana Cooper
Art by Carla Lee Morrow

LILAC FIRE DRAGON
Transmutes through the power of divine love.

Open up to transcendent love and enlightenment.
Purity of heart brings peace, hope, and joy.

Lilac Fire Dragons are fifth-dimensional. However, they can reach up into the ninth dimension to access the Lilac Fire of Source, which is a new energy that was recently graced to the Earth. This carries transcendent love as well as enlightenment.

Notes:
I closed my eyes and held the card close to my heart. Next, I called in a Lilac Fire Dragon and asked it to touch me with its ninth-dimensional light. I have asked this dragon to remain with me to anchor the light of the Lilac Fire and to take me into a new and illumined way of being. I am thankful for all I received during the mediation and will continue to work with my delightful new Lilac Dragon!

4 Likes

Wow, those are beautiful dragon cards too! & I love Lilac also. Thank you so much for posting this! :heart:

4 Likes

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Rune Draw

• Thurisaz :thurisaz:

Image Source

Magickal Uses:

• Increase potency of spells/bindrunes
  • Draw on forehead to bring about incredible energy.
  • Draw multiple instances with it pointed outward to help ward off negative energy

Overall Meaning(s):

• Disruption in status quo against which you need to be protective.
  • May show you negative spiritual forces at work around you.
  • Most powerful in Elder Futhark & much like the power of incredible natural forces, it must be balanced. Potent forces of nature must be balanced around you.
  • Things that are happening are meant to happen.
  • Beauty & danger combined in physical form. A time of trials. The sacrifice that must be made to move forward in life.
  • Essence of discipline. Pain that must be endured for the reward that lies at its end. A painful lesson learned.

For more information, correspondences, etc: Thurisaz - 3rd Rune of the Elder Futhark & Freya’s Aett :thurisaz:

4 Likes

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Inner Child Oracle

• (By: Amanda Lynn Hails)
    I shuffled 3 times, removed the top 3 cards & flipped over the top card:

I AM

I am safe. I am supported. I am worthy. I am unique. I am honest. I am true. I am abundant. I am present. I am strong. I am open. I am wise. I am cared for. I am good. I am accepted. I belong. Now is the time to practice affirmations. Know that you are and speak the words that you need to hear over yourself now.

I have been going through the gammet since mid-May & today is the first day that I feel even close to myself since that time. I have been able to be self-aware of my anxiety & hot flashes from it that usually will turn to panic. My root Chakra aligns with the message of this card & my inner child plus my adult self needs these right now too.

I AM… these affirmations are a part of different meditations & breath work with them to help me work through days like today where my anxiety is trying to take over at the slightest variance of anything really & get me back to the moment & stability back in my being.

It also aligns with the card that I drew for Tending Brighid’s Flame today which I also had drawn a few days ago. So I think the hard part is over & I am in a definite healing type of cycle including baby steps :footprints: backward with great strides forward. :revolving_hearts: :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

@Siofra_Strega what a really nice draw! These are some excellent affirmations to use in a self love ceremony, perhaps even for the strawberry moon this evening! I may just have to slip a few in!

5 Likes

Thank you so much, it makes a lot of sense for me about a few things really. So it is reassuring too!

Great idea for the Strawberry :strawberry: Full Moon :full_moon:! I have my chakra stones & jewelry out with my other altar crystals & ones that I work with regularly. I also put out moon :crescent_moon: water :droplet: and other crystal jewelry :revolving_hearts: I’m taking it easy this time, which I guess can be considered self-care :thinking:

5 Likes

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Rune Draw

Eihwaz :iwaz:

Image Source Credit

Magickal Uses : Chant or inscribe to help reach out to the other worlds. Meditating :woman_in_lotus_position: or slipping into a shamanic trance, inscribe this rune on you to facilitate your journey as well as to protect you while you are on it.

Overall Meanings/Keyword(s): Tree of Life, Magic, Initiation, Death, Guardian, Responsibility, Hidden Cosmic Knowledge.

Through purposeful sacrifice, a united will can be achieved. As above, so below. As within, so without. This commitment brings knowledge & guidance for the highest good of all if you are ready & willing to work it out.

The principle of the vertical axis that penetrates into the world above & the world below & connects the human realm to the heavenly & chlonic regions. Synthesis of above & below, light & dark, life & death. The yew is a flexible force but also hard, it endures beyond all other things.

For More Information: Eiwaz/Ihwaz/Elwaz - 13th Rune of the Elder Futhark & 5th Rune of Heimdall’s Aett :iwaz:

5 Likes

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Rune Draw

Jera :jeran:

My question while I did my draw was, “Are things going to start getting easier?” & I drew Jera :jeran:
For more information including upright & correspondences & magical uses:

Jera 12th Rune of the Elder Futhark & 4th in Heimdall’s Aett :jeran:

5 Likes

Friday, June 17, 2022

Inner Child Oracle

REVIEW YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES

There is much power in the act of releasing or taking responsibility, as some responsibilities are ours to hold & others are not. Today, review your physical, mental, & emotional responsibilities. If we hold that which we are not meant to, we can be drained & if we deny that which we are meant to hold, we can become powerless.

4 Likes

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Celtic Tree Oracle

(By: Sharlyn Hidalgo & Illustrated By: Jimmy Manton)

I shuffled the Celtic Tree Oracle deck 3 times & took the next 3 cards off the top & drew:

5. Nuin Ash

Keywords the microcosm & the macrocosm, reflections, mirrors, uniting inner & outer worlds. “As Above, So Below”

Nuin Ash initiates in the fifth lunation. This tree represents the world tree, Ygggdrasil, from which the Nors god Odin hung for nine days & nine nights and was rewarded with the runes. Surrender & compassion are this tree’s message, as it teaches us about receptivity & intuition. Ash invites us to dive deep into our own inner wisdom. It is here that we meet the mystery. This is the place of enchantment & magic: We have the influence of water & the magic of the water sprites & mermaids. We follow the cycles of the moon. We drift into dreams & visions & reverie. The ogham for this tree is Nuin & the letter N.

5. Nuin Ash Upright

When you get Ash in a reading expect to connect with your own inner tree, which represents your center & connects you with your inner world & outer world. Here, you experience the meaning of the axiom “As Above, So Below” This is a place of great guidance. It links you to the universal knowledge & can help you understand yourself – your thoughts, feelings, & actions. To access this knowledge, pay attention to your dreams. Seek communication with your higher self & with divinity. Follow your intuition & the dictates of your higher heart & mind.

The Nuin Ash is less about doing & more about being - & about noticing. Therefore, pay attention to what is showing up in your life. Your outer world reflects your inner world. If you see things that ou are not happy with, begin to make changes. Changes within will reflect in the outer world; changes without will reflect in the inner world.

4 Likes

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Inner Child Oracle

A TIME TO REMEMBER

A photograph can be a powerful tool on your inner child journey. What we feel for our inner child can be addressed as we look at images of our younger self. Create space to look through the photographs of your childhood. Gaze at each image & practice sending love, acceptance, forgiveness, or whatever you need to the little you.

4 Likes

Monday, June 20, 2022

Inner Child Oracle

GRATITUDE BRINGS ABUNDANCE

The act of gratefulness is a door that leads into abundance of spirit & heart, allowing us to more deeply enjoy this life that we live. Set aside time today to remember all that you have to be thankful for, inviting your feelings of gratitude to overflow every part of your being with their dazzling warmth & light.

4 Likes

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Inner Child Oracle

GO INWARD

Take time today to meet with your inner child. Find a comfortable spot, close your eyes & let your awareness go inward. Feel for the place within you that draws you in & allow for your inner child to come to you there. Let them be as they are, embracing them and providing them with unconditional love.

4 Likes

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Inner Child Oracle

YOU CAN DO HARD THINGS

There are many things in this life that we feel we cannot or should not have to do but we must be careful of what we place in these categories, for maturity often lies on the other side. Take time today to think upon the beliefs that might be holding you back. Are you putting yourself in a box by what you “cannot” or “should not have” to do?

4 Likes

Friday, June 24, 2022

Inner Child Oracle

YOU CAN DO HARD THINGS

There are many things in this life that we feel we cannot or should not have to do but we must be careful of what we place in these categories, for maturity often lies on the other side. Take time today to think upon the beliefs that might be holding you back. Are you putting yourself in a box by what you “cannot” or “should not have” to do?

• I genuinely pulled this card two days in a row. I think for me, I know exactly what it means starting yesterday. Today is similarly difficult, so this is a good reminder that I am doing & have done the best that I can regarding the situation.
5 Likes

Saturday, June 25, 2022

Inner Child Oracle

GO INWARD

Take time today to meet with your inner child. Find a comfortable spot, close your eyes, & let your awareness go inward. Feel for the place within you that draws you in and allow for your inner child to come to you there. Let them be as they are, embracing them, listening to them & providing them with unconditional love.

4 Likes

I think the last 3 days have been good for me too! We have a lot of really good lifestyle changes happening at our house right now, but sometimes change is hard! And… I was so tired! I spent yesterday on the couch napping and went to bed so early. I am not doing too much today either!

4 Likes