April, May, June 2022 Single Oracle/Rune/Tarot

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Radiant Crystal Oracle Deck

• By: BouchetteDesign.com
BouchetteDesign | Etsy

(I shuffled 3 times & took the top 3 cards off & drew)

Pink Tourmaline

• Love. Understanding, Compassion

• Chakra

• Heart :heart:

• Astrological Sign

• Libra, :libra:
  • Scorpio :scorpius:
  • Sagittarius :sagittarius:
  • Virgo :virgo:

Affirmation

• I honor my strength & compassion

Energies

• Tourmaline helps in the understanding of oneself & others. It promotes self confidence, inspiration, & compassion. It helps to balance the logical & creative sides of the mind. It draws in love & healing.

Flower/Herb :hibiscus:/:herb:

• Sowbread :hibiscus:
    — Sincerity
    — Tenderness
    — Compassion

5 Likes

Sunday April 10

Card: knight of cups
Deck: anne stokes gothic tarot

From the booklet: in the cold dark chambers she waits, her imagination awash with romantic ideals. She remembers days of sun and poems on the lips of her lost suiters.

6 Likes

@Nikita-mikaelson I really like that card. The imagery & words are beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

6 Likes

Hey I enjoy sharing my dayly draw its kinda fun

6 Likes

Full transparency, it becomes part of my thing & I’m off if I don’t do my daily draws. :laughing:

6 Likes

Monday, April 11, 2022

Rune Draw

Sowilo

Magickal Uses: Strengthen self-confidence, motivation, success, healing, victory over challenges, & spiritual guidance. If you’re someone that participates in any type of competition then Sowilo :sowilo: should be an important rune to you. Chanted over & over it can bring about great power, success, & victory.

Overall Meanings/Keyword(s): Guidance, Hope, Success, Goals Achieved, Honor, Wholeness, Radiance, Life-Force

Rune of solar light so a rune of power. Melts the ice of discomfort. Represents inner fortitude to succeed & bring yourself to victory, as well as the benevolence of our ancestors & deities.

Sun :sun: can bring life & a force to contend. Can be a destructive force as well, the only force known to the ancients that would melt “Isa :isaz:” Invincibility & triumph.

Rune for attack, power, & victory. Success shines like a beacon, attracting & encouraging those who seek it.

Sun Wheel dynamically moving, spinning symbol. Rune of higher being.

Brightstave/Upright: Reason for hope. Good guidance. If lost you will find your way. Fixed concentration on goals leads to success. Good for a journey over water. Listen to higher counsel from within the self or from others. The light of the sun burns away external appearances. Protect runer from hostile powers. Break cosmic or psychological inertia & help the journey along. Brings honor & luck. Educational undertakings.

The life force, guiding light, the promise of possibility on the melting horizon. As the sun gathers you in revitalizing rays, remember you are her. You are life, incarnate. You have a purpose, birthright: a charge. Walk upon this fertile soil & summon the energy & focus to keep going, one step, one sunbeam, one beacon of hope at a time.

Sowilo: Elder Futhark

6 Likes

Monday April 11 2022

Card: the devil

From the booklet: evil personified, he is the taker and keeper of lost souls. As long as we continue to strive for spiritual enlightenment and ignore his promises, only then good come from his evil.

7 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m proud and happy that you did ask for help, sometimes that’s the hardest thing.

6 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: slow & steady is the pace we are going for right now :laughing:

6 Likes

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Rune Draw

Isa :isaz:

Magickal Uses: Maintain status quo, protection against unwanted energies or developments, bringing clarity to a situation.

Use when life becomes too heated, whether it’s physically or emotionally. Chant Stillness to bring stillness & solidity.

Overall Meanings/Keyword(s): Stillness, Forced Rest, Release, Challenges, Reflection, Pause, Stalemate, Reprogramming, Cosmic Coherence

There is a time for everything including stillness. Nature forces it’s icy grip upon your body & soul, but not without purpose. Rather than force the flow, strive to suspend in frozen stasis. It is here that your perspective can shift. Here those patterns or attitudes etched into the ice can be witnessed & melted if you choose when the thaw comes.

I work as a part of nature, rather than apart from nature. There is no way forward but from the present moment. I sit, patiently, attuning myself to the silence & messages of that can only be received right here, right now.

Emotional rigidity, frozen aspect of emotions. Coldness between people or among organizations. Stand tall as an individual. When the world seems fluid & emotions are too much. Water is fluid & ice solidifies it.

Signifies lack of movement. Physical, loss of energy, mental blocks that you can’t see past to move forward. Delay - accept as reality. Take advantage of the still to practice focusing on the moment, being in present. Meditation. Declutter.

Evaluate circumstances from cool, & emotionally detached viewpoint can be helpful now.

Brightstave/Upright: Enhancement of self-consciousness & of ego awareness. Difficult situations are overcome with inner resources. Transition (not always easy) from one state of being to another. Time to pull back into the self without separating from the world. You need enlightened action to guide your steps in the possible transitions. You possess self-control, the ability to influence others, unity of purpose & being. This element is not without the fascination of beauty. (May represent mystic, scoundrel, Deadman)

Source

5 Likes

** 13 April 2022**

ORACLE OF THE FAIRIES
by Karen Kay, artwork by Ginger Kelly

Light
The Fairy Queen of Light comes to shed love and light onto your current situation and to remind you that light can penetrate the darkness.

‘Love and light
and all things bright
will remove your fears in the darkest night’
~ The Fairy Queen of Light

Light is your protection: it casts away any shadows, and wherever it shines the truth will ultimately be revealed.

The Fairy Queen of Light has come to remind you that you are the light!

Fairy light contains magical particles that expose the truth and reveal the beauty of a situation and the lesson you receive. When the light of truth shines, nothing can be hidden. She shines her light gently and persistently until only the truth remains. When you can face the darkness and your shadow side without fear, the light remains a permanent part of your ‘seeing’ and experience in life.

5 Likes

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Inner Child Oracle

(By: Amanda Lynn Hails)

I shuffled the deck 3 times & took the top 3 off the deck & drew:

Become Aware

Create space today to connect with your body. Find a comfortable place & close your eyes, bringing your awareness to your physical form. How does it feel? What does it speak to you? Do hidden emotions reside within? After you have connected with your body, ask yourself what your body needs at this moment.

So today, “something just said, pull from there today” so I did! & it’s a new card, that I have never pulled from this deck in the past. Interestingly enough I was sitting on my porch in the sun with my eyes closed this afternoon & thinking that overall I feel pretty good compared to last year physically. I am going to make time for a more focused moment, but that moment in the sun was very refreshing today.

5 Likes

I love that card & the image is gorgeous as well! Thank you for sharing that with us today!

5 Likes

Wednesday April 13 2022

Card: the world

From the booklet: the sorceress completes her spell and the bond is sealed. Only at this moment of accomplishment can one feel the true nature within the emotion, of realizing your heart’s desire.

6 Likes

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Celtic Tree Oracle

(By: Sharlyn Hidalgo & Illustrated By: Jimmy Manton)

I shuffled the Celtic Tree Oracle deck 3 times & took the next 3 cards off the top & drew:

16. Ailim Silver Fir/Pine

Keywords Foresight, Higher Perspective, Inner Vision, the Higher Self, Higher Dimensions, Unseen Realm, Clear Vision, Progress, Insight

The Ailim Silver Fir represents clear-sightedness. She helps us see the big picture. We are encouraged by her to learn from our past mistakes & make new choices based on a higher perspective. She asks us to take the longer view. This tree offers us a spiritual infusion of understanding & brings us insight & expanded awareness. Fr holds the love of the Great Goddess. She can heal & support us through any situation. The wisdom of this tree encourages us to take the high road & to apply the words & ways of spirit. This tree is especially helpful as we make resolutions of any kind & speaks to the turning of the wheel after the Winter Solstice. The ogham for this tree Ailim & the letter A.

16. Ailim Silver Fir/Pine Upright

Ailim Silver Fir asks you to imagine climbing the tallest fir or pine on the highest mountain & become the eagle looking out from its branches. From this wide perspective, your personal worries & concerns seem comparatively small. From here, you can see your situation from the larger view of spirit. Take it in. How do things look from this perspective?

Fir reminds you that you have a choice as to how you respond to your life situations, the rewards & challenges. Fir encourages you to take the high road, to rise above the mundane & seek a higher understanding. In order to do this, you are encouraged to spend some time in silence as you seek clarity. The words & ways of spirit are not the ways of the world. You can become the expression of these higher words & ways. The test, fo course, is applying them to your daily life with all of its ups & downs. And are you willing to do this? Are you willing to share your wisdom with others?

You are promised Divine assistance. This tree offers you spiritual understanding, the unconditional love of the Great Mother, & healing. Close your eyes, breathe, & receive this infusion of love. You are encouraged to let go & allow spirit to show you the way. This does take some humility, but it also takes courage to follow the path of love. This is not a religious set of rules or requirements. The question is: What would love do here?

After my day so far, this really means something today. I hope that someone else in the coven is assisted by this card also :hugs:

5 Likes

Thursday, April 15, 2022

Inner Child Oracle

(By: Amanda Lynn Hails)

I shuffled the deck 3 times & took the top 3 off the deck & drew:

Breathe In

Our breath responds to what we are feeling & experiencing throughout the day. Practice taking deep, full breaths at a normal pace. Once you have a rhythm, breathe at this pace as you go about your day, checking in on yourself periodically. Deep breathing can help us navigate stressful events, & bring relaxation & peace.

7 Likes

Lately I have really been going through it. Life has been kicking my butt HARD. I’ve been trying to calm down, learn to let things go, move forward, relax, and BREATHE!!! I had a very stressful thing happen a week ago, and had to talk to someone about it today who I had not wanted to really hear what was going to be said back. I had to deal with it, for the benefit of my child because it’s for him. FAMILY, can be very stressful at times. So deep breathing has been a practice of mine more than ever lately. It’s helped me through the day and kept me from crying a couple of times LOL (btw, I hate that I’m a cryer.) SO I’m trying to find things like deep breathing, to keep me from crying, having panic attacks, and being super stressed out. So this definitely applied to me today! LOVE IT!

7 Likes

My dear you are going to get through this, family can be a tough thing to navigate.

Honestly, I was never a crier until about a few months ago, but since I have gotten through all of that, I’m getting better about it :joy:

Breathing really helps me get through some difficult parts of the day too or even fall asleep. I’m happy that it is working for you too! :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Today is the Full Moon :full_moon: 100% illuminated. The moon is in the astrology sign of Libra :libra:

The exact date and time of this Full phase is on April 16, 2022 at 18:55 UTC
(Moon phase today: Lunar calendar)

Moonology Manifestation Oracle Cards
by Yasmin Boland, Artwork by Lori Menna

Full Moon in Libra
Find a Balance

Manifesting Balance:
Find a balance between your own needs and what you do for others.

Manifesting Ritual for Opening the Heart:

1. Add Jasmine essential oil to your diffuser.
  2. Find a comfortable position and close your eyes.
  3. Call in a Goddess of love, abundance, and/or beauty, such as Lakshmi or Aphrodite, etc.
  4. Ask your Goddess to open your heart and fill you with love, kindness, and gratitude.

Affirmation
‘There is love all around me. I am loveable!’

The best time to work your magic is when the Moon is in Libra.

References:

• Boland, Yasmin. Moonology Manifestation Oracle Cards Guidebook Carlsbad, CA: Hay Hay House Inc., 2021.
  • Moon phase today: Lunar calendar https://lunaf.com/lunar-calendar/
5 Likes

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Rune Draw

Ingwaz

Magical uses: Fertility, Bringing a Situation to an End, Building and Releasing Magickal Energy, Protection, Passion
Keywords: Fertility, Male Procreative Force, Channeling Energy, Completion, Safety

A few more passages from Lisa Chamberlain’s book for reference:

“Ingwaz is the rune of the fertility god Ing (also known as Ingwaz) and is associated with masculine sexuality and male potency. This is the springtime energy of plant life emerging after the depths of winter, and the procreation of all life on Earth. Depending on the context of the reading, drawing Ingwaz may indicate a healthy and hearty sexual relationship. However, it can also refer more generally to procreative energy being channelled through specific means, such as a project, a business endeavour, or a journey. Whatever is propelling you forward in a positive way at the moment, Ingwaz is acknowledging and confirming that the energy behind it is potent and heading for substantial results.”

“As a related meaning, Ingwaz also symbolizes completion. An old phase of your life is coming to an end, freeing up the energy for new phenomena to enter your experience. Problems are resolved or about to be solved, and great relief follows. Alternatively, Ingwaz may be signalling that you are reaching your full potential in the matter at hand and that it’s time to let go and let the situation play itself out. Trust that you have done the necessary work—the energy you’re feeling around this is ultimately positive, and relief is in sight. Ingwaz is widely considered a highly auspicious rune, signalling a major event or turning point in your life that leads to satisfying results. A dream may very well be coming true.”

“Additional Meanings
Ing is also a god of the home and hearth, and so Ingwaz indicates safety and a loving family environment. Your home and everyone in it is protected. If you were feeling anxious about some kind of threat to your well-being in this regard, you can relax. Enjoy a sense of peace, prosperity, and satisfaction with your life at this time. This is indeed a rune of good fortune.”

Ingwaz has no reversed meaning.

Source: Monday’s Rune draw - Ingwaz

6 Likes