Asking for good vibes here

I went to the doctor for the ulcers on my leg. I’m one week into some big oral antibiotics, two of them. But evidently, I have three different infections going on in my leg and they’ve added a Rocephin shot, a double one. Every day for ten days. There was talk of IV antibiotics. I don’t want to go to the hospital, they’re Covid hotspots right now around here. But I kinda like my leg and want to keep it.

So any and all good vibes and prayers you can send me would be greatly appreciated. I did some candle magic for healing tonight, so I hope that helps.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give! :hugs: :purple_heart:

14 Likes

OUCH @Kasie! That sounds horrible. I am sending all love and light your way for healing and comfort. Get better dear friend! :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :heartbeat:

6 Likes

Sending you healing energy and calming vibrations! A good epsom salt foot soak works wonders too!:wink:

6 Likes

Ohhh @Kasie, I’m so sorry to hear it! More stress is the last thing you need- I have my fingers crossed that the new shot does the trick and helps get the infections under control :pray:

Going to the hospital is never a bundle of joy and I understand that now with the pandemic it’s even more anxiety-inducing. I don’t know much about it, but would there be a way to have a mobile IV? It would be nice if there was a way to bring an IV drip to your house so you can use it in comfort.

So many prayers and blessings coming your way, Kasie! You are in my thoughts and I am hoping for a very quick recovery for you :heart: I know herbal baths might not be the best route for you, but perhaps add in some natural immunity boosters to your diet (if your doctor allows it)?

Adding garlic, elderberry, and echinacea help boost immunity, while honey, ginger, cloves, and oregano have natural anti-bacterial properties :herb: @Silverbear also has a great list of helpful and healthy herbs (as well as a great recipe for some magic fire cider) in Immunity Magick.

And to help balance the antibiotic pills, my mother always said it’s vital to be eating yogurt :milk_glass:. The antibiotics take out a lot more than just the bad infection-causing bacteria. Yogurt and other pro-biotics (pickled foods, apple cider vinegar with The Mother, kombucha, etc.) help to replace the good bacteria too :+1:

Sending lots of support and all the well-wishes your way, Kasie! Be well and be healthy- you are loved! :hugs:

5 Likes

@kasie… definitely sending you love and light… Please follow your doctor’s orders…most importantly believe the best outcome for your situation is developing at this moment and it will include your protection…

6 Likes

That’s gotta be pretty darn scary. So here is my advice: if you have any of these crystals, just hold them as much as possible throughout the day, have them touch the skin, sleep with them or meditate with them. The crystals that help infection are:
Amber- natural antibiotic
Amethyst- cleanses immune system
Aquamarine-alleviates immune reactions
Celestite- helps clear infection, parasites, and toxins
Clear quartz- amplifies positive energy (and other crystals)
Jade- protects and supports heart energy, is nourishing
Pyrite- is helpful for any type of infection

I’m making a crystal layout and sending you some healing energy in a little bit. I’ll pray for your health be restored as well! We all need you healthy @kasie :heart:

4 Likes

Oh no! :frowning: Sending you healing light. Are you able to soak in epsom salt baths? Or is that a no-no?

3 Likes

Sending healing energy your way. May those antibiotics be boosted and the hospital avoided :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you, love! I need all the help I can get right now.

Thanks for the good vibes and energy! Not gonna do a salt soak though, NOt only is one sore up near my knee, but it’s an open hole in my leg, that would hurt. LOL.

Thank you, Darlin! I may get me some yogurt tomorrow. I’ve been taking double the probiotics already on the advice of my pharmacist. I may get myself some immune booster tea too, that’s a good idea. We’ll see what I can find. Thanks for the good ideas and the good vibes!

Thanks, hon! I’m trying to do what the doctor wants. And visualizing my holes growing smaller. It’s worked for one leg, just not the other. Still trying though!

OOh, thank you so much for some crystal vibes! I keep my big hunk of amethyst around me most of the time. That should help too. Thanks for the advice!

Big no-no. Salt in open wounds like this can be bad. Thanks for the good energy and light though! I can use them!

Yes, must avoid the hospital. Thanks, sweetie! I appreciate it!

6 Likes

Lighting candles each night this week for the doctor’s wisdom and for your healing. You are loved :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: in this coven and we’re sending you all the positive energy we can.

5 Likes

Sending you lots of love and light!
You are so strong and brave!
Everything will be okay and work out perfectly for you! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Sending lots of love, happiness and :raised_hands: healing energy to you, Kasie! You will get better soon! :pray:

6 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry honey. I am sending you good vibes and positive energy. You will get through this and have your leg, I’d imagine you’re pretty attached to it. :wink:

You will be in my thoughts. If you need to talk, just message me when you can. :heart:

5 Likes

Oh Kassie,
I send you a message that you can get through this your not alone we’re here for you my dear friend! Just remember that your a survivor and that you will get through this time. You have every right to be scared of the Covid but remember not to be fear driven because that can steal your power!
I’d like to send you a picture of my Jasper!
That should give you some strength! I hope you heal quickly because that’s a difficult situation and I just want to put our love over you! My prayers to you that you will get the love and nourishment you need!

I bless you friend your so strong!
I know your going to heal and get better!
I put a light over you right know to stop the infection!
I wrap the light over everything in your life! Every situation!
Blessed be
Jeannie

7 Likes

Definitely that would hurt…I thought perhaps just soaking your feet. It does help further up the leg. I’ll keep you in my nightly gratitude declarations and light a candle for you.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Aww, thank you so much! :hugs: I appreciate the candle work. Thank you!

Thanks, @diavoline! I have to believe it’ll all work out.

Thanks, @Francisco! I appreciate it!

Thank you, love! I can use all the good vibes I can get. I’ll probably message you tomorrow, it’s late tonight already. Thanks, @krissie117!

Thanks so much, @Jeannie1 for your love and encouragement! I appreciate it so much! I can use all the help I can get right now!

Thank you @Tamera! That means a lot to me.

6 Likes

I hope you are having an easier day today. You’re still in my thoughts.

5 Likes

Let’s all light a candle for eachother Kassie and Tamera! That’s the sweetest thing ever!
What a great idea! I will do that, I appreciate you all!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Tamera,
What’s a nightly gratitude declaration? Share please? I could do that!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Krissie,
Can we message people in the group?
Jeannie
How cool!

4 Likes