Asking for good vibes please

Hi all, I’ve not been on much, kind of just off in my own Peach-landia, I guess, doing my thing. It’s been a weird few weeks for me, the universe is teaching me to trust my intuitions with some first hand lessons. Which brings me to my situation. I’ve talked about going to TN on vacay and last week I began to not be excited about it. Something was telling me not to and then this past Sunday, my dog Zoey started limping. I took her to the vet and she said possible torn ACL which would require surgery :pleading_face: So I’ve had to cancel my travel plans to take care of her. She’s doing a little better, putting weight on it, I’ve been “putting it out in the universe” that it’s not going to be bad and won’t need surgery. However, if you all will send your light and love to my girl, I would greatly appreciate it :revolving_hearts: (ignore the mess on my patio, I burned my wedding dress on the 2nd anniversary of my divorce, most cathartic thing ever)

15 Likes

Of course :dog2: would you like to be added to the Energy Exchange Circle :hugs: Sept 25th?

11 Likes

I hope she feels better soon :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Poor puppers. Will keep you and her in my prayers. Hopefully, she’ll get better soon.

9 Likes

Awe poor babe. Get well soon!

11 Likes

Aw, poor thing!!! I’ll keep her in my prayers :pray: sending you love and support :heart:

10 Likes

Positive Healing Energy cast :candle:to your sweet Zoey, and strength to you as well.
Blessed Be,

9 Likes

Now that makes my heart hurt. Of course, Light and Love to you both!

10 Likes

Yes please :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you all! She is my angel and I hate seeing her in discomfort and still so young, just turned 3 in July

11 Likes

Sending good vibes for your dog’s health.

And I love the ritual of the dress burning!

10 Likes

Sending good vibes your way and hope she gets better without the need for surgery :heartpulse:

10 Likes

I added you to the Energy Exchange Circle :hugs: Sept 25th. Your request will also be in the Circle being created today.

9 Likes

@Peaches aww poor baby. Am happy to send some healing to your beautiful girl.

10 Likes

my daughter did it when her divorce was final and i thought what an awesome thing, so I took the opportunity to turn it into a spell to rid myself of those residual feelings! :grin:
20210924_204314_1_1

14 Likes

Already sent. I didn’t burn mine, I sold it as “worn once, by mistake”

12 Likes

I tried selling mine but no takers. this was definitely more cathartic for me :revolving_hearts:

12 Likes

Wow. It kinda looks like a statement on marriage or some kind of art piece. It’s very pretty burning there. LOL!

13 Likes

To be truthful, me either but the Salvation Army took it.

12 Likes

What a concept Burn a Bridal dress, save a bride! It’s never too late to run.
Run girl, Run!

12 Likes