Aspiring witch from Italy 🔮

Hello, I am so excited to meet all of you! My real name is Federica, I’m 21 years old and I live in Rome, Italy. I am a Leo sun, Scorpio ascendant and Libra moon :heartbeat:
To describe myself I would say that I am a really curious person, I am in love with beauty in all forms and for that reason I really love the arts: I love paintings, sculpture, architecture, cinematography, photography, music, literature and poetry and so on.

I’ve always had a particular fascination for spirituality and esotericism! My grandfather was a great astrologer (as a Virgo sun, he was really precise in making constellation and planet calculations ahaha! my more chaotic personality could never be as good as he was) and my father introduced me to some alchemy studies and to the teachings of Alesteir Crowley.

I’ve however never felt too confident in trying magic on my own up until now. Covid-19 and Quarantine really “traumatized” me but at the same time they helped me realize I can’t lose time to start what I really want to do. Finding the platform Spells8 further helped me in understanding where and how to start my journey.

And I am SO happy that I got to find a community of similar-minded people as well! I hope we can be of positive influence to one another.
Hope to create beautiful bonds with you! :sunrise:

10 Likes

Merry Meet Federica! Rome, eh? That must be so nice! Such an ancient city! You’ll have to tell us all about it sometime. Have you found the different courses here? There’s lots of in formation for you to pick through. Anyhoo, nice to meet you! I hope to chat with you more!

5 Likes

Hi @queenofdisasters! It’s great to have you here, welcome! How lucky to have your family involved in the Craft! I’m so glad you found your way to us - I look forward to hearing more from you soon! Have a good browse through the forum and get involved in anything which takes your fancy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and of course Happy Samhain! :heart:

5 Likes

As a child I always wanted to run away from my city because I believed the rest of the world was way more interesting than my birth country, but now growing up I realized how magical this city is, as well! There are many temples dedicated to various Roman deities and I find it seriously amazing, especially now that i started this journey in Wicca. Gonna send you all some pictures when I get the chance. :heartbeat:
Thank you a lot for your warm welcome and for your suggestions, I am going to gladly follow the courses you have indicated.
Happy Samhain!

5 Likes

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the warm and lovely welcome you gave me, I am very happy to have come across this forum and this website. Can’t wait to be part of the family as well.
Happy Samhain to you as well! :heartbeat:

5 Likes

Welcome, Federica! :wave: It’s great to have you in the Forum!

It sounds like you have all the qualities of an Art Witch! We’d love to see photos from your city, that sounds lovely! :classical_building:

I hope you find answers and explore your path with us! Feel free to comment on any topic you like, use the search box in the Forum or create a new topic if you can’t find what you’re looking for!

Blessed Be! :pray:

5 Likes

Oh, pictures! That would be lovely! I think as a kid you always want to run away to something different. I’m glad you found the beauty of it. Have fun with the courses!

Happy Samhain!

3 Likes

Welcome Frederica!
As an Art student I am a little envious of you sitting in the middle of all that glorious Art work that I always hoped to see in person someday. WOW… like several others - begging pictures, please!
I am new here as well. I am in OHIO in the US. It has been a joy to join with all these kind soles. You have found a wealth of inspiration and deep knowledge.
Happy Samhain!
Berta

4 Likes

Welcome! So glad to have you here with the wonderful, growing family! I’m Christina. I live in New York. I have family in Rome and Milan, possibly other places in beautiful Italia. I’ve never met them in person tho :pensive: It’s nice to meet you!
Blessed be :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Ciao!

It sounds like you have found exactly where you should be at this point in your journey! You are truly surrounded by magic in Italia. I can only imagine what it would be like to see monuments of the ancients, plus much more. What a blessing!
I’m from Anchorage, Alaska. On my father’s side of the family, my ancestors come from Calabria. I hope to travel there one day!

5 Likes

Federico
MyWitch name is Jeannie and I am a Libra :libra:
I Was born on September 24 on the equinox that is why Since I was born on the cusp I am libra Virgo! There has been controversy about that some people say that you can’t be two sighns. I do see some characteristics of myself that are Virgo I am very analytical!Oddly enough when I was younger I felt more like a Librarian! I felt a transformation moving over to Venus Planetarian!
I would love to go to Italy one day or Rome! Never Traveled much! I love the craft too as well when I was younger I used to just like school and I didn’t think I was into any crafts! Turns out when I grew up and start realizing I’m a really crafty person! It was truly excepting who I was! Anyway I am glad to meet you! Funny thing is I was into pottery and I wanted to try making sculptures and I was actually thinking about taking a class but since Covid all the colleges are not taking any art classes or any classes! Someday I may actually take a class in pottery again! Blessed be Jeannie

4 Likes

Hello Berta, thank you for your kind words!
I admire you a lot for being so involved with Arts, and I’m sure you will find the chance to visit Rome someday. This city gets most of its vital energy from people like you that can deeply appreciate its beauty :heart:.
I’ve never been to Ohio, actually I’ve only visited NYC and the area around it, but one of my biggest dreams would be to travel the whole country, visit every State and immerse myself in American culture and history.
Also, I welcome to you as well, I hope this journey will be fruitful for you. :pray:

4 Likes

Thank you for your message, Francisco. I’m very happy I found you all!
I will be as active as I can, because it really gives me so many positive energies talking to you.
Have a beautiful day. :pray:

5 Likes

Hello Christina, thank you for your message!
I have family in New York as well (in Long Island), I went to visit them for the first time two years ago and I fell in love with the place. And with them, haha! For this reason, I really hope you will have the occasion to visit them soon and to visit Milan and Rome in the process, I’m sure you would have such a wonderful time.
Have a blessed day :pray:

4 Likes

Hello Janelle! Alaska is soon fascinating, I really wish I could visit it someday, would really be a dream come true. It is such a magical place as well, with aurora borealis and the native american traditions :heartbeat:
p.s. I absolutely adore the cat you have behind you in your icon!

3 Likes

Hi Jeannie, both Libra and Virgo are beautiful signs!
Also, the same type of process happened to me! When I was really young, I loved experimenting with my creativity in any craft. Growing up however I became more “arid”, I felt blocked, and as much as I admired whoever practiced crafts I couldn’t bring myself to create because I felt inferior and insecure. Only in the last two years I decided to reconnect with this part of me and honestly I’m feeling way happier.

Probably in your case for most of your life the more “practical” and perfection-seeking Virgo dominated over you, making you more attentive to the day-to-day routine, being good in school and achieving success in that area. Now that you’ve grown up your air sign Libra started showing up, making you go closer to beauty, crafts, creativity, imagination and so on. Just making a guess hahaha! But stil it is a beautiful path.

Anyways, I hope you’ll be able soon to take up the courses you want to. Wish you all the best :heartbeat:

4 Likes

My family in NY is from the Bronx. I was planning to visit Italy after I moved (supposed to be Oct) but lockdown happened and a couple other issues occured. We do video calls and I love it! Their accent is beautiful :blush: they say I have an accent. Maybe next spring I will get the chance.

3 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @queenofdisasters (Federica)! :heart:

I hope you’ve been enjoying exploring the forums so far- we are blessed to have you join us here! :blush: Italy is a beautiful place- I spent some time a few years back visiting Rome, Naples, Ischia, Venice, Parma, and Tuscany doing volunteer work and adventuring. You live in a very beautiful place with some excellent food! :yum: And I love your passion for the arts and learning :art:

Sending you warm greetings from Poland- it is a pleasure to meet you! If you have any questions while browsing the forums, don’t hesitate to reach out.

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

May all our dreams come true. :slight_smile:

3 Likes