Astrological Forecast W/C 13th June 2022

Astrological Highlights for the Week Ahead

This week begins with Mercury entering it’s home sign of Gemini, giving us all a much needed social boost, and ends with a somewhat exhaustive journey with Venus hitting various aspects! We have relief in the form of the Full Moon in Sagittarius, but Chiron conjunct with Mars coming shortly after, can bring old wounds to the surface - it’s safe to say, this week is due to be overwhelming and rewarding in equal parts! :sparkles:

:astrology_mercury: Mercury Direct in Gemini 13th June 2022 11:27am (ET) 13th June 2022 4:27pm (BST)

First, we had Mercury :astrology_mercury: stationing Direct in Taurus :taurus: 3rd June, a welcome shift. As I mentioned in a previous post, Mercury transiting Taurus energy is slow, but as of 13th June, Mercury moves into it’s home sign of Gemini :gemini: which gives us a social boost :boom: and pairs wonderfully with the Sun’s current position in Gemini :astrology_sun:

It won’t be until mid June that we make our way completely out of the Mercury cloud :fog: but we have started to see a release in pressure from this change; financially :moneybag: things are going to get easier, mentally things are getting clearer :relieved: and socially things are more relaxed - tense communicative energy :speaking_head: has started lifting… Which is all good news because Saturn :astrology_saturn: Lord of Karma, Father of Time, Planet-that-will-not-hear-your-damn-excuses turned Retrograde 4th June in Aquarius :aquarius: (more on this later!)

:astrology_moon: Full Moon :full_moon: in Sagittarius :sagittarius: 14th June 2022 7:52am (ET) 14th June 2022 12:52pm (BST)

SAGITTARIUS :sagittarius: - Fire / Mutable
RULING PLANET - Jupiter :orange_circle:
9th HOUSE - Travel, Wisdom, Philosophy & Education :airplane: :man_teacher:
COLOURS - Purple, Blue, Red :purple_circle: :large_blue_circle: :red_circle:
CRYSTALS - Amethyst, Black Obsidian, Sodalite :crystal_ball:

Sagittarius :sagittarius: is the student of skies, so this Full Moon you may find yourselves compelled to learn :books: something new. This energy craves newness & action :exclamation: Sagittarius is a traveller and loves adventure - when you mix that with the Sun and Mercury in Gemini you get energies harmonious for parties, planning trips and deep conversations with an overall fun, spontaneous vibe :clinking_glasses:

The Full Moon is all about releasing what no longer serves you to make room for all that will. It is wise to meditate :person_in_lotus_position: on what has been holding you back at this time with a focus on Sagittarian themes - What do you want to learn? Where do you want to go? What are you afraid of? What is holding you back? How will you overcome those obstacles and reach your highest potential?

Chiron Conjunct with Mars :astrology_mars: in Aries :aries: threatens to bring up some old wounds this Full Moon, but remember :exclamation: Sagittarius teaches us that we can always find the higher meaning in any situation and Mars is giving us the emotional courage we need to confront the past. With this in mind, it is a good time use all this energy to help us release the pain we may feel from these old wounds.

Out with the old - in with the new is the message from this Full Moon :full_moon: Embrace it :dizzy:

Venus :astrology_venus: in various Aspects

This week sees the Planet of Love, Venus :heartpulse: going through somewhat of a romantic rollercoaster :roller_coaster: You would be wise to stay grounded during this time!

First up, 14th June 2022 sees Venus semi-square Jupiter :astrology_jupiter: This aspect brings about a strong desire for more pleasure in our lives (remember Jupiter expands!) - but be warned, this can be excessive! It is important at this time to not set up unrealistic expectations for ourselves and our loved ones.

Next up, we have Venus conjunct True North Node 15th June 2022. This is a good time for reaching out to others and leaning into that social Gemini energy :dancer: :dancer: that currently surrounds us. We could be feeling lucky in love at this time and may be compelled to tell our loved ones how much they mean to us :love_letter:

Hot on the heels of the True North Node conjunction, we see Venus parallel Uranus from 15th to 16th June 2022. This energy wants us to embrace all that is new and unusual but be warned! This is unstable territory for the Planet of Love, as Uranus’ :astrology_uranus: rebellious nature isn’t always a good one. We are not scared of taking risks in the name of love and have a desire to experiment. Tread carefully.

Venus squares Saturn 18th June, which will bring us down from the high of the last few days. Squares are hard aspects :white_square_button: and this may leave us feeling unloved and a bit isolated. This can cause strain in our relationships as we are more inclined to be sparing with affection :broken_heart: It is a good idea to try and counter this by showing your loved ones just how much you care for, and appreciate, them :dizzy:

Finally, we round off the week with a welcome Venus sextile Neptune 19th June 2022. Dreamy Neptune :astrology_neptune: is inspiring Venus to be imaginative in love. You may notice things about your partner you didn’t before as Neptune blesses us with intuition. We find ourselves in a fog of love :fog: :heartpulse: in this position and are naturally inclined to live peacefully with romantic and platonic partners.

These words are my own. Have a lovely week :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Love & Light to all :heartpulse: :candle: :stonehenge:

14 Likes

Oooh it sounds like a good week to fall in love :slight_smile: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Thank you so much @Abs53 I love your astrological insights!
:heart:

7 Likes

Thank you! I love these posts… i cant wait to see what else you may post about for learning astrology :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Such a great and thorough overview! Thank you for sharing.

6 Likes

Thanks, @Abs53 :upside_down_face::two_hearts::dizzy: I’ll always say that I love your cosmic events posts!!!
:ringer_planet::earth_africa::milky_way::stars::dizzy::sparkles::star_struck:

6 Likes

I’m gonna be embracing this so hard :laughing:

Thanks for posting these again :heart: I love them so much and I learn so much, too. Astrology goes right over my head :sparkles:

5 Likes

Don’t mind me jotting these down as my journal prompts for the day :writing_hand: :grinning:

Your astrological wisdom is always a blessing, @Abs53- this post is loaded with great advice and helpful direction for the coming days! Thank you so much for sharing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star2:

4 Likes

These really are great questions… really for any time at all!

4 Likes