Astrological Forecast W/C 20th December 2021

Astrological Highlights for the Week Ahead

There are lots of intense energies in the skies to contend with this week, but there’s light at the end of the tunnel in the form of a truly Magickal quintile on Christmas Eve… Don’t miss out!

Sun Enters Capricorn :capricorn: 21st December 2021 10:59AM (EST) 21st December 2021 3:59PM (GMT)

The Sun :sun: enters driven Capricorn on 21st December, giving us some direction and focus after our stint in playful Sagittarius.

Capricorn, the undisputed work horse of the zodiac, is meticulous, down-to-earth, ambitious and wants the best in life.

If you remember back to my post about the Luminaries; you will recall the energy of the Sun - strength, drive, power, authority and leadership. The Sun is at home in Capricorn, the energies are complimentary :handshake:

We may find ourselves more focused on work matters than when the Sun was in Sagittarius.

This is a great time for all round goal setting! When the Sun is in Capricorn we feel a drive to succeed :trophy: and we are unlikely to allow opportunities to pass us by.

Saturn Squares Uranus :black_square_button: 24th December 2021 2:16AM (EST) 24th December 2021 7:16AM (GMT)

A square :black_square_button: is intense and, unlike a sextile, dictates action. Squares carry a dramatic vibe - think hard angles and corners. Squares, however, are not always bad, they just generally mean that work will be needed to produce your favoured outcome.

So what can we expect when Saturn Squares Uranus?

Saturn :ringer_planet: Planet of Karma, brings us discipline and responsibility, order and structure. Uranus :large_blue_circle: Planet of Rebellion brings change and future thinking and… Rebellion! Squares, at their best, are challenging, and so we find ourselves in a somewhat tense position involving seemingly opposing planetary themes!

This transit is likely to bring us some restrictive change or unexpected restrictions :stop_sign: It can bring unwelcome change and it may also make it harder to make the kind of changes you do want!

This is set to be a frustrating time! :exploding_head: But remember, this just means that a little bit of work may be needed to produce your favoured outcome. Stay openminded and patient.

Challenges can turn into unexpected opportunities! :sparkles: And happily, the celestials are sending us something to make up for it…

Jupiter Quintile Uranus 24th December 2021 2:25AM (EST) 24th December 2021 7:25AM (GMT)

A quintile is an angle of 72°, or 1/5th of the Zodiac Wheel. When a quintile forms, it indicates a strong creative flow of energy between the planets involved - simply put, quintiles make Magick! :sparkles:

Jupiter :orange_circle: Planet of Expansion, rules luck, fortune :trophy: spirituality and success. When he forms a quintile with future minded and rebellious Uranus, we can expect to see breakthroughs, rebirths, awakenings and the resolution of problems.

This transit IS a Magickal one. Expect epiphanies, expect to feel alive, expect to reconnect with your spirituality!

Now is a great time to plan a ritual or an offering to you deity. If you seek a message you may receive one at this time :love_letter:

Focus less on the possible restrictive change that the square is bringing us and focus more on the wonderful opportunity we are being presented with to truly shine! :sun:

Have a Magickal Christmas everyone! :christmas_tree: :snowman: :clinking_glasses: :champagne:

These words are my own, if you have any questions please feel free to ask :green_heart:

Love & Light to all :heartpulse: :candle: :stonehenge:

10 Likes

Thank you! I was looking forward to this week’s forecast. I have Capricorn :capricorn: rising, but I can feel it’s energies getting stronger regarding certain things in my life.

I’m actually working on thinking or listening before reacting. Easier said than done at times, but I’ve definitely made progress.

:astrology_jupiter: Jupiter’s energies for this week have kind of been circling around as I have learned more about where my path is headed & where I’m at right now. It’s like I feel something amazing about to come to me, in an energy burst of clarification kind of way.

:thinking: Thank you very much, overall I have been better about dealing with challenges & not letting my emotions or anxiety drive my actions or words. :two_hearts:

5 Likes

I’m loving what I hear!!! Jupiter has always been one of my favorite planets. Maybe because I connected to Jupiter from Sailor Moon!! :laughing:

3 Likes

Interesting! Is there any significance to the Sun entering Capricorn on the Solstice? Because that’s also the exact time of the Solstice lol or is it just normal astrology stuff? I have no clue :woman_shrugging:t3:

As always, thank you for these posts! You put them in words that I can usually make sense of lol much appreciated! :pray:t3: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That sounds like a sign for a very auspicious solstice to me! :sun_with_face:

Astrology can get pretty confusing, but you always present things in such a fun and enticing way, Abs! I get genuinely excited about reading these forecasts :laughing: :star2:

Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom- you are blessing! :sparkles:

2 Likes