Astrological Forecast W/C 29th November 2021

Astrological Highlights for the Week Ahead

This week sees lots of positive, progressive energy coming together in the skies! This energy is encouraging us to make all our wishes, hopes and dreams come true!

Neptune Stations Direct in Pisces :pisces: 1st December 2021 8:22AM (EST) 1st December 2021 1:22PM (GMT)

Neptune is the planet of illusion and is ruled by Pisces :pisces: When she retrogrades, issues are brought to the forefront within the Pisces themed realms of romance, spirituality and creativity.

She is the ruler of the 12th house :house_with_garden: which also focuses on endings, healing and closure.

When she retrogrades in Pisces, her ruling sign, these themes are MAGNIFIED :mag_right: :sparkles: she asks us to listen to our inner voice - pay attention to what you have learned about your intuition over the past five and a half months - Neptune can expose the harsh realities of the world to us and, at times, make us feel uncertain and confused :confused:

When she turns Direct :dizzy: we will be seeing situations more clearly. The clouds are somewhat lifting :cloud: but it’s wise to slow down as you figure out what’s real and what’s not.

Neptune is now inviting us to let its energy wash over us :ocean: and use it in a meditative state to gain insights and heightened awareness.

Take some stock thinking about your romances :heart: during this time, your spirituality :crystal_ball: your desires, dreams :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and beliefs - what have you learned in the past five months? What have you been missing? What do you need closure on to move forward? Is there an area in which you need more healing? :broken_heart: :adhesive_bandage:

Adjust, reflect and move forward with positivity and light :high_brightness:

These themes are very complimentary of the New Moon Total Solar Eclipse coming right up…

New Moon Total Solar Eclipse in Sagittarius :sagittarius: 4th December 2021 2:43AM (EST) 4th December 2021 7:43AM

SAGITTARIUS :sagittarius: - Fire / Mutable
RULING PLANET - Jupiter :orange_circle:
9th HOUSE - Travel, Wisdom, Philosophy & Education :airplane: :man_teacher:
COLOURS - Purple, Blue, Red :purple_circle: :large_blue_circle: :red_circle:
CRYSTALS - Amethyst, Black Obsidian, Sodalite :crystal_ball:

Bringing us swiftly to the highlight of our week, this New Moon Solar Eclipse is connected to the eclipse series that started in 2020. Beginning on June 5, 2020, eclipses across the Gemini-Sagittarius axis began bringing up topics relating to information, philosophy, community and expansion.

There were six eclipses total in this series - June 5, 2020; November 30, 2020; December 14, 2020; May 26, 2021; June 10, 2021.

Since Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter :orange_circle: the Planet of Luck, it’s energy is very friendly, fortuitous and bold. It is an optimistic and adventurous sign.

It rules the 9th house :house_with_garden: so carries with it an educational flavour. Travel, wisdom and philosophy are key :old_key: themes to be aware of at this time.

The final Eclipse in this series is all about taking what you have learned previously and moving forward :fast_forward: with that into your reality. This is the perfect opportunity to take some big, bold steps!

Meditate :woman_in_lotus_position: on life lessons, your morals, travel plans, your personal luck :four_leaf_clover: and growth - How have these themes transformed in your life? What have you learned? What are you taking forward?

Decide what you want to manifest and do it during this New Moon :new_moon: Focus on your wishes, dreams and hopes for the future - make those dreams a reality!

Neptune :large_blue_diamond: Stationing Direct a few days before, is really helping encourage these dreams - don’t miss this opportunity!

Activities under this New Moon:

• Meditate :person_in_lotus_position: on where you want to be. What do you need to do to make those dreams come true? :thought_balloon:
  • Growth Ritual :seedling: - Focus on themes surrounding travel, luck, ethics, morals, philosophy and / or a combination of all these themes! Write them on a small piece of paper :page_facing_up: and bury them in a small plant pot along with some seeds or a small seedling. Over the coming weeks and months, as you tend :shower: to your plant, visualise your plans blossoming as your plant does :green_heart: :sunflower: (If you aren’t particularly green fingered, go with a durable plant!)
  • Sagittarius loves adventure! All adventures, great and small, planned around this time are favoured! :sparkles:

Have a Magical New Moon Total Solar Eclipse! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

These words are my own, if you have any questions please feel free to ask :green_heart:

Love & Light to all :heartpulse: :candle: :stonehenge:

14 Likes

These events are seriously so intense :new_moon: So much transition and growth going on.

Thanks for the in-depth explanations and ideas @Abs53 !!

7 Likes

Thank you so much for the forecast :hugs: I do have a question @Abs53 regarding the Solar Eclipse. I know that it’s going to be visible & affect the Southern Hemisphere, but what would that do for the New Moon energy in the Northern Hemisphere? Or did I completely misread the post about that part :thinking: Completely possible. :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

I love the message for the week! Thank you so much @Abs53 :pray::v:t2:

6 Likes

It’s only visible from the Southern Hemisphere, but that doesn’t mean that the eclipse is not happening on the North. Here’s a quick summary of what to expect:

:new_moon: The New Moon energy is the same because Solar Eclipses always happen on the New Moon. The main difference is the frequency: A New Moon happens every month, meanwhile Solar eclipses happen only about twice a year.

It’s more difficult for the sun and moon to align in such a way, which makes them a more meaningful event.

image from NASA

5 Likes

Thank you @Francisco! Definitely answered my question. It helps with deciding what I am going to do for the New Moon, which is more than a meditation.

4 Likes

Thanks for all this information about the eclipse, Francisco! :star_struck:

I feel like I really needed to hear this- there are a few things bubbling in the cauldron (so-to-say haha) that could use some manifestation work! :grin:

Thanks for this amazing astrological break-down, @Abs53- you always do such a great job with these! :raised_hands: Your forecasts are a blessing that I always look forward to reading :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you for the forecast and suggestions! I missed the last eclipse so I hope to harness the energy of this one for some magickal workings.

5 Likes

Thank you to @Abs53 @Francisco for sharing this information with us all. As a Sagittarius, I’m excited and full of energy, I feel that I needed to see this information and get me going again.

3 Likes

Besides manifesting what is most dear to me, I would say a renewal spell and a releasing of the unwanted/unneeded at this time will work wonders.

4 Likes

That is exactly what it is going to be! releasing unwanted & unneeded things. I’m even doing that within my space & my witchy items. I have found so much that I connect with now that I don’t need to try all the things or have them “just in case”, should I ever need something like that, I can get thrifty & crafty :two_hearts:

4 Likes